Alexa Connect To Ps4
Alexa is virtual assistant technology capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, reporting weather, and other real-time information. So, if you are looking out to connect Alexa to your PS4 console, you need to complete the setup using the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device. Before you start to set up, you need to set up your PS4. Then, you can use Alexa right from your PS4 console. So, as per the instructions given on this page, you can do Alexa Connect To Ps4.
Connect Your Ps4 Console To Alexa
Before you connect your PS4 console to Alexa, you need to install the Amazon Alexa app on your Android device. Once done, you can start the setup. To do so, just perform the below instructions.
- Turn on the Alexa device and connect it to a standard network.
- Turn on your PS4 console and connect it to the same network.
- Open Google Play Store from the home screen of your Android device.
- Navigate to the Amazon Alexa app using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Touch the Install button and wait for some time.
- Once the app installation is completed, tap the Open button.
- Touch the Devices option from the bottom menu panel.
- Here, tap the Plus ( + ) icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose the Add Device option
- Now, go to the search bar at the top of the screen and type your console name.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to proceed with the connection setup.
- Once your device is detected on the Alexa app, tap the Next button.
- No can directly scan the barcode on the PS4 console using your Android device
- Follow the on-screen prompts on your Android device and complete the connection setup.
You can connect your PS4 console to Alexa from your Android device by following the above instructions.
If you’re having any issues while Alexa Connect To Ps4, contact our technical experts using the Call button on this page.Contact Us