Fix Amazon Fire Stick Not Turning On
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device used to connect your TV to online streaming services. You can have access to more streaming services using a single interface. If your Amazon Fire Stick Not Turning On, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
- Try connecting your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s power adapter to a different wall outlet and check if you could turn on the Fire TV Stick.
- Make sure that you are using the power adapter and other accessories that came along with the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- If you are using other supplies, make sure that it suits your device and meets the system requirements.
- Verify the connection ports and interfaces.
- If you are using the HDMI dongle adapter, remove it and plug the Fire TV Stick directly into the TV.
- If the problem persists, disconnect the TV cable from the power outlet while it is turned on.
- Press and hold the TV's power button for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to turn on the TV.
- Connect your TV to your wireless network and verify whether you have an uninterrupted Internet connection.
- Navigate to the input channel settings and select the correct channel to which the Fire TV Stick is connected to.
- Check if you could access the Amazon Fire TV Stick settings.
- If you cannot access the Fire TV Stick, unplug the Fire TV Stick and re-plug it after five minutes.
- Try connecting the Fire TV Stick to another HDMI port.
- Press and hold the UP and Rewind buttons simultaneously for five seconds to change the resolution of your TV to fix the Fire TV Stick problem.
- Still, if you have difficulties in fixing Amazon Fire Stick Not Turning ON issue, contact our technical support team.