Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Pairing After Factory Reset
If you ever face any issue with the Amazon Fire TV Stick remote, you can always troubleshoot the problem and make it function again. In some cases, you might have reset the Fire TV Stick to fix the issue. There are more chances for the Amazon Fire TV Stick to work properly when you perform a factory reset, but prepare for the worst when the Fire TV Stick stops functioning after the factory reset. The new problem that would arise is, your Amazon fire stick remote not pairing after Factory Reset. It is not going to be a non-recoverable issue. There are a few troubleshooting methods that can help you get the Fire TV Stick remote to function again.
METHOD 1: RESTART THE FIRE TV STICK
- There are few ways to restart or reboot the Fire TV Stick.
- One is by using the Amazon Fire TV Stick remote, but since the remote cannot be paired, you will have to manually restart the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Unplug the Fire TV Stick from the power source and from the TV and wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Plug it back to the power source and see if the remote works.
- The step is to rule out the fault with the Fire TV Stick.
METHOD 2: CHANGE THE BATTERIES
- The simplest thing that you can do is to change the batteries in the remote.
- Batteries are more important for devices like the remote, so there are chances that the battery must have drained.
- Open the back panel of the Fire TV Stick remote and replace the old batteries with a new pair.
- Sometimes, you can also remove the old batteries and keep them aside for at least a minute and insert them back to see if the Fire TV Stick remote works. Now check Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Pairing After Factory Reset issue has been resolved.
METHOD 3: PAIR PROPERLY
- Sometimes, you can be away from the proximity range of the Fire TV Stick device.
- Make sure to be within 10 feet of the Fire TV Stick.
- Go closer to the device, press and hold the Home button on the remote for at least 30 seconds until you see the connected message on your TV.
METHOD 4: CLEAN THE BATTERY SLOT
- Open the back panel of the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Remove the batteries.
- Blow some air into the battery slot to clean off the speck of dust present in it.
- Again, try to pair the remote with the Amazon Fire TV Stick device.
To resolve Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Pairing After Factory Reset issue, click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance