Fix Amazon Fire Stick Software Download
Amazon Fire Stick allows you to stream all your favorite content on your TV. It also allows you to install apps, play games, enjoy music, and more. This streaming device is built on the Android OS. Usually, the Fire Stick software will be installed automatically once your device is connected to the Internet. In case the auto-update fails, you can download the Amazon Fire Stick software and install it manually on your device.
Steps to download and install the Amazon Fire Stick software:
- Initially, make sure that your Amazon Fire Stick is paired with your smart TV.
- Check whether your TV is access to the Internet. If not, connect it and then begin the software download process.
- Go to your Amazon Fire Stick’s Settings section.
- Now, you can see the Amazon device that is connected to your device.
- Scroll through the Settings section and look for the My Fire TV, Device, or System option.
- Now, in the My Fire TV window, select the About option.
- In the About section, you can find the Check for updates or Install Updates option.
- If the Fire Stick software update is available, then the Install Update message will be displayed on the screen.
- Press the Select button on the Stick’s remote.
- Now, your TV will turn off and the Device is installing the software message will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the update is completed, the Updated message will be displayed on the screen.
- If your Fire Stick is already up-to-date, then the Check for Updates message will be displayed in the About section.
To know more about the Amazon Fire Stick software download, click on the Call us button to contact us.