How To Perform Amazon Fire Stick Update 2021?
The Amazon Fire TV stick is quite similar to the Roku streaming stick, a media streaming device. The Fire TV stick is an entry-level product in Amazon’s media player family.The Fire TV stick can be connected to your TV’s HDMI input slot. Amazon says the Fire TV stick is a useful device that adds thousands of channels to your TV. It includes streaming giants like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, and HBO.To keep the performance of the device at its peak, you must update your Amazon Fire TV stick regularly. Amazon has a habit of rolling out updates for the Fire TV stick on a monthly basis. To keep a steady performance, you can check for updates and install them manually. With the latest 2021 Amazon Fire TV stick update, you can fix the app from crashing and remove features that were added in the previous update. Let us see how to perform Amazon Fire Stick Update 2021.
Steps to install Amazon Fire TV stick 2021 update:
- Turn on your TV.
- Open Amazon Fire TV and select the Settings option.
- Under Settings, select the My Fire TV option.
- You will see a list of options. From this, select About.
- Press the down button on your remote and select Check for Updates (You will also see the Current Version serial and the last time the update was checked).
- If the Amazon Fire TV stick 2021 update is available, you will see the “Install Update” message.
- It will now ask you to reboot the TV to install the update. Press the Select button on your remote.
- The TV will now power off. You will see a message saying that the device is installing the software.
- The time taken for installing the update is based on your internet connection.
Kindly go through the steps on how to get the Amazon Fire stick update 2021 . If you are still facing issues with the update, click the call button on this page to speak to our technical support team.