[FIX] Arlo Base Station Not Connecting To The Internet
Is your Arlo base station not connecting to the Internet? Determine the color of the Internet LED on your base station. Also, check the connection between your base station and router. Execute the right troubleshooting steps after identifying the cause for the Internet connection issues. For detailed instructions to troubleshoot the Internet connection issues on your Arlo base station, go through the steps below.
Solution 1: Reconnect your Arlo base station to the Internet
- Before you begin, remove the Ethernet cable from your base station.
- Now, turn off the base station.
- Make sure to use a standard Ethernet cable to connect your device to the router.
- Reconnect the Ethernet cable from the router to your base station.
- Check whether you have properly plugged the power adapter into your base station.
- Turn on the Arlo base station by pressing the On-Off button.
- Wait until the power LED and Internet LED on the base station turns solid green.
- In case you are using a single-LED base station, wait for the LED to turn blue.
- If the Internet LED is not lit even after 2 minutes, remove and reconnect the Ethernet cable at both end ports and check if your base station has been connected to the Internet.
- If the Internet LED is solid amber, check whether you have a stable Internet connection from the modem connected to your router.
- If the problem persists, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Perform a factory reset
- Make sure to have a straightened paperclip handy.
- Using the paperclip, press and hold down the Reset button at the back of your base station.
- Wait for at least 10 seconds and then release the Reset button.
- Once the base station reset is complete, the LEDs on the front of your base station will flash amber.
- When the LEDs stop flashing, the device starts rebooting.
- Once the power LED and Internet LED turns green, open the Arlo app on your mobile phone and tap the New System Setup button.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and complete the installation.
- If you are stuck while troubleshooting the Arlo Base Station Not Connecting To The Internet, contact our technical experts to assist you in resolving it.