Fix Brother Dcp J1100dw Setup
Brother DCP-J1100DW is a wireless 3-in-1 color Inkjet printer that comes with a touchscreen panel for user convenience. Using the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), you can load multiple pages for printing, copying, and scanning. This printer also supports mobile printing and so you can quickly print from any Android or iOS device.
For detailed instructions about the Brother DCP-J1100DW setup, follow these steps.
- First, unpack your printer from the package and take out the box contents such as a power cord, quick setup guide, Brother installation disc, and ink cartridges.
- Remove all the protective tapes and cover from the printer.
- Pull the paper input tray out from the printer and open the output tray cover.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the paper input tray.
- Make sure to adjust the loaded paper with the paper width guides and close the output tray cover.
- Refix the tray into the printer and pull out the paper support.
- Next, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Navigate to the touchscreen panel and select your country or language to continue with the Brother DCP-J1100DW setup.
- Open the ink cartridge cover and quickly shake the black ink cartridge horizontally 15 times before unpacking it.
- Follow the instructions on the touchscreen panel to unpack and install your ink cartridges.
- Make sure to close the ink cartridge cover after installing all the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Next, set the correct date & time.
- Finally, insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the setup file to begin the driver installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- After completing driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
- You have now completed the Brother DCP-J1100DW setup.