Fix Brother Dcp-j152w Setup
Brother DCP-J152W is a multifunctional printer that ensures improved print quality, excellent printing speed and has features like color screen, color scan, copy, and more. The interfaces supported by this Brother printer are Wi-Fi and USB. In this article, we’ll see how to perform the Brother DCP-J152W setup for the first time.
Step 1: Unpack the printer
- Open the printer box.
- Make sure that the Brother DCP-J152W printer, starter ink cartridges, user guide, quick setup guide, product safety guide, and CD-ROM are included in the product box.
- Remove all the packing materials present inside and outside the printer.
- Make sure to recycle the packing materials.
Step 2: Turn on the printer
- Get the power cord provided along with the printer.
- Connect the power cord in between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- If prompted, set the basic printer settings.
- Make sure to save the printer settings.
Step 3: Install cartridges
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the packing materials from the ink slots.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges.
- Insert all the cartridges one-by-one into the printer.
- Close the cover.
Step 4: Load the print media
- Get the recommended paper type.
- Remove the paper tray and open the output tray cover.
- Adjust the width guides based on the paper type that you’re loading.
- Install the paper and align the guides properly.
- Close the output tray cover and place the tray back into the printer.
Step 5: Print a test page
- Now, you need to check your printer’s print quality.
- Press the Color Start button when prompted.
- Now, your printer will start to print the test page.
- If the printed document is clear and neat, then press Yes. Otherwise, press No.
Step 6: Install the printer
- On your computer, open the Brother DCP-J152W printer driver file.
- Connect the printer to your computer only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Make sure to select the desired connection type correctly.
- Finish the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page.
To get remote assistance in performing the Brother DCP-J152W setup, contact us.