How To Perform Brother Hl-l2321d Setup?
The single-function monochrome printer---Brother HL-L2321D---allows you to perform the print operation over a wireless, wired, or USB cable connection. This monochrome printer uses laser technology to perform the print operation. It is truly designed for small home/office uses. Usually, setting up the Brother printer is quite a simple and easy task. The step-by-step instructions given below will help you to perform the Brother Hl-l2321d Setup for the first time.
Step 1: Unboxing the product package
- Place the Brother HL-L2321D printer package on a table or on a clean surface.
- Now, remove the outer packing materials from the package.
- Open the top cover of the package.
- Check if the components such as drum unit (pre-installed), AC power cord, CD-ROM, starter toner cartridge, product safety guide, and quick start guide are included in the package.
Step 2: Unpacking the printer
- Take the Brother HL-L2321D printer out of the box.
- Remove the packing tapes from your printer.
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Take the drum unit out and remove the orange protective tape.
- After unpacking the drum, place it back into the printer.
- Close the front cover. Make sure that you have unpacked your printer completely. Similarly, make sure to recycle the packing materials.
Step 3: Loading paper
- Initially, get the media that you wish to use for printing. At the same time, make sure that the print media that you’re using for the print operation is supported on your Brother printer.
- Now, pull the paper tray completely out from the printer.
- Based on the paper type that you’re loading, move the width guides of the tray to the extreme ends.
- Now, get the paper and load it into the tray. Make sure not to overload the tray.
- After loading the paper, align the width guides once again correctly and place the tray back into the printer.
Step 4: Turning the printer on
- Get the power cord of your Brother HL-L22321D printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord.
- Now, locate the Power button on the printer’s control panel and press it.
- Once the printer turns on, you can set the printer preferences as per your desire. Make sure to set the settings correctly.
- In case your printer fails to turn on, check whether the power cord is connected properly. If not, unplug and reconnect it correctly. If the printer fails to turn on even after pressing the Power button, then try to connect the printer to a different electrical outlet.
Step 5: Installing the printer driver
Congratulations! You have reached the last step of the Brother HL-L2321D printer setup. Install the printer software on your Windows or Mac computer to complete the setup.
- On your computer, insert the setup CD-ROM to begin the software installation.
- In case your computer doesn’t have a disc tray, then download the Brother printer driver from its official support page.
- Open the printer driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- Make sure to select your connection type during the setup.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the setup has been done correctly.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance in performing the Brother Hl-l2321d Setup.