How To Perform Brother Mfc J5845dw Xl Setup?
The Brother MFC-J5845DW XL INKvestment Tank color inkjet printer is an all-in-one machine that delivers excellent performance and increases productivity. This printer will be perfect for small businesses and home offices. The printer comes with INKvestment Tank cartridges that work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver continuous printing. The printer contains a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and supports up to 11”x17” paper for printing ledger-size documents. The 100-sheet multipurpose tray delivers added capacity and lets you print on envelopes, cover stock, and other media for various printing needs. Let us see how to perform Brother Mfc J5845dw Xl Setup.
Unpacking And Setup (windows):
Components in the box:
Make sure that all the components are available in the box.
- The Brother MFC-J5845DW XL printer
- Starter Ink Cartridges
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Safety Guide
- Brother Installation Disc
- Reference Guide
- Telephone Line Cord
- Open the box and take out the quick setup guide.
- Remove the packing foam materials surrounding the printer.
- Now, slowly pull out the printer from the pack.
- Remove the packing materials and protective tapes around the printer.
- Lift the document cover and remove the plastic sheet.
- Now, close the document cover.
- Pull out the input tray entirely from the printer and take off the top sheet.
- Now, take a stack of paper and fan it well.
- Load the sheets into the tray and put the top cover back onto the tray.
- Now, push the paper tray fully into the printer.
- Plug the power cord to the rear of the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Open the ink cartridge cover and unpack the black ink cartridge.
- Now, shake the black ink cartridge horizontally and insert it into the respective slot.
- Follow these steps to install the remaining ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Now, the printer will make the ink tube system ready for printing.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set the country, date, and time.
By following the above steps, you can complete the hardware installation of your printer.
- Insert the installation CD into the computer’s CD drive that comes with your Brother MFC-J5845DW XL printer.
- Open the My Computer window and click on the printer’s CD-ROM icon.
- Now, you can install the printer driver.
- If you don’t have the CD drive, then go to the official support page of the printer.
- Now, select your operating system under the Select OS Family menu.
- Next, select your OS version under the Select OS Version menu and click the OK button.
- Select the Full Driver & Software Package file from the list to download the driver for your printer.
- Select the Notes before downloading option from the next window to read the instructions before downloading the file.
- Read the End User License Agreement and click on the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- After completing the download, navigate to the downloaded printer file and run the software to finish the installation process.
Follow the above steps to complete the software installation for your Brother MFC-J5845DW XL printer. If you cant perform the Brother Mfc J5845dw Xl Setup, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to help you resolve the issue.