How To Perform Brother Mfc j5945dw Driver?
Downloading the printer driver for your computer is just a cakewalk. Your Brother printer usually comes with an installation disc. So, it will be easy to install the printer driver on your computer. Additionally, you have the options to download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer. Look at the sections on this page to know the procedure involved in downloading the Brother Mfc j5945dw Driver.
How to download the Brother MFC J5945DW printer driver?
Before you begin the Brother MFC J5945DW driver installation process, make sure that you meet the requirements given below.
- Log in to your computer with Administrative privileges.
- Ensure that there are no errors on the LCD.
After checking it, do the steps as instructed in this guide.
Initially, you’ll have to complete the hardware setup procedure for your printer. It involves attaching the physical products such as ink cartridges, inserting the paper, or connecting the power cord to the printer. Keep your printer ready for downloading the printer driver from the official Brother website.
- Using the default web browser on your computer, go to the official Brother website.
- Enter the Brother model number in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the downloads page. On that page, you need to choose the appropriate OS. At first, you’ll have to select the OS family and OS version. Click the OK button.
- Later, you need to click the driver name link. Now, read the end-user license agreement.
- Finally, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button. The printer driver automatically downloads.
- Now, go to the Downloads folder on your computer. Locate and double-click the downloaded file.
- The setup screen appears, and you can continue with the on-screen instructions to complete installing the printer driver.
You’ll be asked to choose the connection method to establish a connection between your computer and printer. The available connection methods are:
- Wireless connection
- USB connection
Choose the connection method of your choice. After choosing it, you’ll be able to establish a connection between your printer and computer.
Complete the driver installation procedure by following the instructions on display.
Alternatively, install the printer driver from the supplied installation disc.
- Put the supplied installation disc into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- The setup screen appears automatically.
- If it does not appear, you have to navigate to the This PC option on your computer.
- Locate and double-click the CD/DVD icon. Later, click the start.exe file.
- Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to complete the setup procedure.
- When asked to select the connection, choose the connection method of your choice.
- You’ll have two options to connect your printer to a computer. They are USB connection and Wireless connection.
- You’ll have to choose any one method and continue to perform the on-screen instructions.
Now, you’re done with the driver installation process. Check if the Brother Mfc j5945dw Driver is installed properly on your computer.