How To Perform Brother Mfc j5945dw Scan To Email Setup?
Brother MFC-J5945DW is a multifunctional wireless printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It also enables you to send the scanned document to your email service. This article elaborates on the procedure of scanning the documents directly to the email server. If you need to know the complete procedure for the Brother Mfc j5945dw Scan To Email Setup , read this article till the end.
Configure your printer for the Scan to email feature using the web-based management
To send the scanned document/images directly to your email server, you should configure your printer to communicate with your email server and network. You can complete this configuration using the web-based management console. It’s a simple procedure. Follow the instructions below to do it:
- Launch your default browser and type the IP address of your printer in the address bar.
- When you are prompted to enter your printer's password, enter it and click the right arrow.
- Go to the Scan tab and choose the Scan Job email report option.
- Enter your email address in the Administrator Address field and click Submit.
- Now, you have completed the configuration successfully.
- Proceed with the next step to scan your documents directly to your email address.
Start scanning your documents
- Load your originals into the document feeder.
- On your Brother printer control panel, press the Scan button and choose Email Server.
- As you have already registered your email address with your user ID, your email address will be displayed on the printer's LCD screen. Choose your email address and press OK.
- Suppose you prefer to change the scanning options, press Options and choose your preferences. If you want a 2-sided scan, choose the 2-sided scan mode.
- Choose your preferred scan type, resolution, file type, and document size.
- You can also modify the contrast and brightness levels according to your preference.
- In case you prefer to save your favorite settings as a shortcut, choose the Save as Shortcut option.
- Finally, press the Start button.
- Now, the scanned documents will reach directly to your email server.
In this manner, you can complete the Brother Mfc j5945dw Scan To Email Setup . If you have any other queries, get back to us for remote assistance.