How To Perform Brother Mfc J5945dw Setup?
Brother MFC-J5945DW is an all-in-one color inkjet printer that delivers reliable performance, enhanced productivity, and professional results for small businesses and home offices. Its business-capable features help increase productivity with 11”x17” ledger printing, single-pass duplex copying, scanning, cloud printing, and scanning directly from the touchscreen. Now, let’s see the simple procedure for Brother MFC J5945DW setup.
UNBOXING AND SETUP:
Components in the box:
- Brother MFC-J5945DW printer
- Starter Cartridges
- Product Safety Guide
- Quick Setup Guide
- Reference Guides
- Installation CD
- Telephone Line Cord
- Open the box and take out the quick setup guide.
- Discard the packing foam materials around the printer package.
- Now, pull the printer out of the box.
- Remove the plastic bag and tapes surrounding the printer.
- Open the document cover and then remove the plastic sheet.
- Close the document cover.
- Now, pull the paper tray completely out of the printer and take the top cover from the tray.
- Fan the paper well and load it into the tray.
- Put the top cover back to the tray and push the paper tray fully into the printer.
- Plug the power cord to the back of the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Now, turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door and uncover the black ink cartridge.
- Shake the black ink cartridge and insert it into the respective slot.
- Similarly, insert the remaining ink cartridges.
- Make sure to match the ink cartridge color with the ink slot color.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Now, the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer will take some time to complete the cleaning process.
- After finishing the cleaning process, press OK to print the quality check sheet.
- Check the print quality sheet and follow the on-screen instructions to set the date and time.
Now, you should’ve completed the hardware installation of your printer.
- Insert the software CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- If you don’t have the CD drive, go to the official Brother support page to download the printer driver.
- Enter the printer model number or select the product group and model from the drop-down menu on the top of the page.
- Below the Downloads and Drivers tab, click the link that begins with the respective model number of your printer.
- Now, choose your operating system family and its version.
- Click Search to continue.
- Choose the Full Driver and Software Package link that you want to download.
- Read the End User License Agreement and click on the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- For Windows, you will be prompt to save the file.
- After completing the download, navigate to the downloaded printer file and run the software to finish the installation process.
Follow the above steps to perform the Brother Mfc J5945dw Setup.