How To Perform Brother Mfc J5945dw Troubleshooting?
Whenever your Brother MFC J5945DW printer troubles you with some common errors, you’ll need to perform the simple guidelines provided in this article.Initially, perform the basic troubleshooting. Verify that the printer is turned on. Disconnect the power cord and reconnect it. This could bring back the offline printer to online. Additionally, you can set the printer as default. Let us see how to perform Brother Mfc J5945dw Troubleshooting.
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Hardware and Sounds section. Select the Devices and Printers option.
- In that section, right-click the printer icon and then select Set as default printer.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Type Control Panel in the search bar. From the search results, select Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, right-click the printer icon. Select See what’s printing.
- Select the Printer menu and then check if the Use Printer Offline option is disabled. If it is selected, deselect it.
- On your Windows computer, go to the ControlPanel.
- Select the Hardwareand Sounds option and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, you need to right-click the printer icon and then select Seewhat’s printing.
- Select the Printer menu and then select CancelAll Documents. The print jobs will be cancelled now. Resume the work, and this should resolve the printer problem.
Disable the Use Printer Offline option to bring back the printer to online status. Here’s how to bring the printer to online status.
Just cancel all the print jobs to bring back the printer to its online status. It is quite simple.
Initially, you need to print a wireless network test report and check the results. If the printer isn’t connected to your wireless network or there’s a weak wireless signal strength, you need to redo the wireless router setup. Disconnect the power cables and reconnect them. It mostly helps you to fix the printer problem. These are the easiest ways to perform the Brother Mfc J5945dw Troubleshooting if it experiences a network connectivity issue.
- Secondly, you need to ensure that the wireless signal strength is high and that your computer is working properly. Sometimes, the printer troubles you with a paper jam issue. It can be easily resolved, and you need to make sure that the printer that you are using has no issues with paper jam.
- At first, you need to open the paper tray from the printer completely. Check whether the jammed papers are seen in it. Take out the jammed papers from the printer and also from the ink cartridge access door. In the cartridge section, you need to check for the jammed papers also. You’ll find some papers that are jammed inside the path cover of the cartridge access door.
- Go to the document feeder. You might find the jammed papers in it. Lift the cover and check inside it. If you find any jammed paper, you need to take out the jammed papers from it.
It’s time to restart the print spooler if the printer is not printing properly. By restarting the print spooler, you’ll avoid problems, such as poor print quality or offline printer issue.
Restarting the Print Spooler
- On your Windows computer, select the Start menu and then continue to select the ControlPanel option.
- Choose WindowsAdministrative Tools and then navigate to the Services page.
- On that page, you’ll find the PrintSpooler option. Right-click on it. Now, click the Properties option.
- In the Properties window, you'll need to select the General tab and then check the Startuptype option. Next to this option, you’ll find the checkbox named Automatic. Ensure that you’ve enabled the checkbox. If the service is running well, it’s fine. If the service is not running properly, or it is not active, you need to do the following. Under the Service status section, just click the Start option to begin the service. This restarts the print spooler.
For most of the problems, resetting the printer could be the best solution. It is also a highly recommended solution to perform while the printer is in trouble.
Now, disconnect the power cord from the wall socket and wait for a few minutes.
- Later, remove the power cord from the back of your printer. Wait for a few seconds.
- It’s time to reconnect the power cord. So, just reconnect the power cord to the back of your printer and to the electrical outlet as well. Now, turn on the printer if it is turned off. Resume your work. This time, the printer should work properly. Now we have seen how to perform Brother Mfc J5945dw Troubleshooting.