How To Perform Canon G4010 Printer Setup?
The Canon G4010 printer is designed for high volume printing with a refillable ink tank and prints with printing speeds of up to 8.8 ipm for A4 sheets. You can print directly from your phone as Canon G4010 easily connects to your smartphone through Wi-Fi. Let us the procedure to perform Canon G4010 Printer Setup.
Canon G4010 setup procedure:
Open the printer packaging box. The packaging components included with the printer are:
- Ink bottle
- Power cord
- User Guides
- Canon G4010 Installation disc
- Clear the box gently by removing the components present in it.
- Remove all the protective materials from your printer.
Installation of the cartridges:
- Open the cartridge locking cover.
- Unwrap the cartridges and remove all the protective materials from them.
- Install the cartridges into their respective slots and then close the cartridge locking cover.
- Press the joint button firmly.
Pouring ink: (Black ink)
- Open the scanning unit.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Remove the tank cap of the ink tank.
- Unwrap the ink bottle package.
- Hold the ink bottle upright.
- Remove the bottle cap.
- To start pouring the ink, you should insert the ink bottle’s nozzle into the inlet on the printer.
- Squeeze the bottle to pour the ink.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- Repeat these steps to pour all the ink into their corresponding ink tanks.
- Ensure that the ink has been filled to the limit line.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- On your printer, press the ON button.
- In your printer’s control panel, select the required language and region and then press OK.
- When the preparation for the connection screen appears, press the OK button.
- The preparation of the ink system starts. It takes about 5-6 minutes.
Installation of the software:
- Insert the Canon G4010 Installation disc into your computer (Windows).
- Tap to choose what happens with this disc is the message that appears on the screen. Click on it.
- If the Autoplay window appears on the desktop, click Run Msetup.exe.
- The User Account Control dialog box appears on the screen.
- Click Continue.
- Click on Start Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon G4010 printer setup.
Now you’ve completed the Canon G4010 printer installation successfully.