Canon G4210 Setup Mac
Canon G4210 is a wireless printer with the ultimate functionalities to boost productivity. Print, scan, copy, or fax; it does everything exceptionally well. This article is just for you if you have the Canon G4210 printer at your home.Before discussing the Canon G4210 setup on Mac, let us see the unboxing procedure.
UNBOXING CANON G4210
- Remove the packing materials from the printer’s exterior, including the orange tape.
- Open the scanner unit and check if there are any tapes or packing materials. If found, remove them.
- Unlock the cartridge locking cover.
- Remove each cartridge from the package and pull out the label on it.
- Peel off the protective tape.
- Insert the cartridges in their dedicated slots.
- Lock the cartridge cover.
- Press the joint buttons down.
- Next, pour ink into the ink tank.
- After successfully filling the ink tank, connect the power cord to your printer.
- Press the ON button on your printer.
- Choose your language, country, and other settings on your printer.
CANON G4210 WI-FI SETUP WITH A MAC
Before initializing the setup process, make sure you have downloaded the printer driver.
- Select the Setup option on your printer.
- Use the arrow keys on your printer panel to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Select Easy WL Connect under the Select setup method.
- Tap OK.
Now, let’s move on to the next setup phase.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- Click Next on the start screen.
- On the next screen, click Start Setup.
- Choose your region and click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement page.
- Select either Agree or Do Not Agree on the Survey page. It’s completely your choice.
- Wait until the printer status is checked.
- Select Yes on the Check the Connection Method screen.
- On the Select wireless router screen, choose the router, type your Network Key, and click Next.
- Again, click Next.
- Wait for the printer driver to install.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Add Printer.
- Select your printer model.
- Click Next.
- Choose Next on the Test Print page.
- Now, follow the setup instructions on the screen to complete the process.
You should have completed the Canon G4210 setup on Mac when you finish the last step. Call us immediately if you face any trouble while setting up the printer on your Mac computer.