Canon Maxify Gx5020 Wireless Setup
The new Canon Maxify GX5020 printer can print at a speed of 24 ipm (black) and 15.5 ipm (color). To be more productive, the printer contains a paper cassette that holds up to 350 sheets---250-sheet in the bottom cassette and 100-sheet in the rear tray. Printing time and paper usage are reduced with the help of an automatic double-sided printing feature for letter-size documents. And of course, the printer is compact and stylish, which suits your home or office.
This newly launched printer provides versatile connectivity options to simplify your task. In this guide, we shall provide the steps for the Canon Maxify GX5020 wireless setup.
Initial Setup And Connecting To Network
- After unboxing your printer, install all the accessories and load paper.
- Turn on your printer and use the wireless connectivity option to connect the printer with your router.
- Once you’ve connected your printer to the wireless network, follow our instructions given below to set up your machine on the computer.
In case you couldn't connect your printer to the wireless network, click the call button below to get help from our technical experts.Contact Us
Run The Setup File
- Download the printer driver file from the official site and run it on your Windows computer.
- In the language selection pop-up, choose your language and click OK.
- Choose your place of residence and click OK.
- Next, select Start Setup.
- Now, the installer will look for the latest information regarding your printer.
- Review the License Agreement and then click Yes to agree to the terms and conditions.
- On the screen that displays next, click Agree or Do Not Agree.
- When you see the message "Check that the printer is turned on," click Next.
- Select your Canon printer and choose Next.
- If the prompt (Connect the printer via Wi-Fi) appears, click Continue.
- Shortly you will see the connection completed message, and the software installation process starts.
- Once completed, click the Test Print button.
- If the test page is printed successfully by your printer, it indicates that the wireless setup is performed correctly.
The Canon Maxify GX5020 wireless setup is really simple. If you cannot complete it successfully, feel free to call us.