Canon Mg2525 Installation
Canon Pixma MG2525 is an All-in-One printer that provides high-quality printing. It produces up to eight full-color images per minute with a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It also uses a high-speed USB interface and scans at a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. This printer makes it easy to print any documents, and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so the user can replace them less often. The following instructions will help you to complete the Canon Mg2525 Installation.
UNBOXING THE CANON MG2525 PRINTER:
- First, remove the printer from the carton.
- Next, place the printer on a flat surface.
- Check if all the components are available in the printer box.
- Make sure that you completely remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body.
- Discard the protective tapes and other packing materials.
CANON MG2525 INK CARTRIDGE SETUP:
- Make sure to complete the hardware setup successfully for your Canon printer.
- Now, remove one of the ink cartridges from the package.
- Discard the protective tapes around the ink cartridge
- Open the front access door of your printer.
- Now, slowly insert the new ink cartridge into the holder at a slant.
- Press the cartridge in and up until it fits into the respective slot.
- Make sure not to touch any metallic parts inside the printer.
- Check whether the ink cartridge is installed correctly in its place.
- Now, gently close the front access door.
Follow the above instructions to complete the cartridge setup on your printer.
CANON MG2525 PAPER LOADING:
In your Canon printer, you can load plain paper or photo paper. Follow the below steps to load paper into your printer.
- First, check whether the sheets are curled. If yes, then flatten them.
- Align the paper edges before loading.
- Now, open the input tray from the printer.
- Pull the output tray and the output tray extender completely out of the printer.
- Adjust the paper width guide to the left and load the paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper guide to align it with the paper stack.
- Make sure not to load paper higher than the load limit.
CANON MG2525 DRIVER DOWNLOAD:
- If you have the driver installation CD that comes with your Canon printer, insert the CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and download the driver for your printer.
- If you don’t have the driver installation CD, then go to the Canon printer’s official support page on your computer to download the driver for your printer.
- On the support page, enter your printer name in the search bar at the top of the page, or you can browse the printer model name by selecting the Printers section from the Product Type.
- In the next window, select your device name from the menu list.
- Now, choose your printer’s model number from the list.
- In the next window, click on the Drivers & Downloads top menu from the list.
- Below the Drivers & Downloads section, choose your operating system from the drop-down list and select your language.
- Now, click on the Select button that is on the right of the MG2525 Full Driver & Software Package option.
- Click on the Download button below the selected driver file.
- Now, the driver for your printer will download successfully.
CANON MG2525 DRIVER INSTALLATION:
- After downloading the driver file for your printer, navigate to the downloaded driver file of your Canon printer.
- Open the downloaded driver file, and now, the file will be decompressed.
- Now, the setup screen will appear on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the driver installation of your printer and perform the necessary settings.
By following the above instructions, you can complete the driver installation for your Canon printer. The Canon Mg2525 Installation procedure is almost complete now.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 SETUP MAC:
You can follow the below instructions to complete the printer setup on your Mac computer.
- Make sure to complete the hardware setup of your Canon printer.
- Use the CD drive that comes with your printer package or download the driver for your printer.
- If you don’t have the CD, go to the official support page of your printer and download the driver for your respective printer.
- After completing the download, navigate to the downloaded driver file of your printer on the Mac computer.
- Open the driver file to run the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation on your Mac computer.
- After finishing the printer setup successfully, you need to add your printer to your Mac computer
Add the printer to Mac:
- Go to your Mac home screen and click on the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the window.
- Now, choose the System Preferences option from the list.
- On the next screen, select the Printer & Scanner option from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Plus (+)’ sign at the left bottom of the printer list.
- Now, the Add dialog box will appear on the screen.
- If you have connected your printer by USB cable, choose the Default tab and select the printer from the list.
- Click the Add button in order to add your printer to your Mac.
- If you have connected your printer by Wi-Fi network, then from the Add dialog box, select the IP tab and enter your printer’s IP address in the respective field.
- Click the Add button to add your printer to the Mac.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 PRINTING FUNCTION:
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Load the paper into the input tray.
- You need to select the respective printer on your computer that you want to use for printing.
- Select the printer model name from the Printer list in the Print dialog box.
- Make sure to check the paper size, quality, and media typesetting of your print job.
- Now, ensure the print quality by selecting the High, Standard, or Draft option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Print button, and now, your document will be printed by the quality and media type you have selected.
CANON MG2525 SCANNER:
You can use the Canon IJ Scan Utility application to scan your documents, photos, etc.
- Go to your computer’s home screen and select the IJ Scan Utility to start the scanning process.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Open the scanner lid and set the document on the top corner of the scanner glass.
- From the Canon IJ Scan Utility application, select the Auto option below the product name option.
- Now, the scanning process will start automatically.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 SCAN TO EMAIL:
- Open the Canon IJ Scan Utility application from the computer’s home screen.
- Click the Settings option from the top-right corner of the dialog box.
- Now, the Settings dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Select the Photo Scan option from the right menu panel.
- Select the Attach to email option under Application Settings and choose the email client.
- Now, click on the OK button.
- Now, the Canon scan utility screen will appear.
- Select the Photo option from the top menu.
- Now, the scanning process will start.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 WIRELESS SETUP:
This Canon printer will not support the Wireless connection. It supports only a USB connection. Follow the below instructions to connect your printer using a USB cable.
- Make sure to turn off your printer and unplug the USB cable if it is already connected.
- Now, ensure to download the printer’s driver file on your computer.
- Make sure that you’ve completely installed the printer’s driver on your computer.
- When the connection screen appears, connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- After connecting the USB cable, turn on your printer.
- Load the paper into the input tray.
- Make sure to do a test printing to check whether your printer is working correctly.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 MOBILE PRINTING:
This printer will not support Mobile Printing because it does not support a wireless connection.
CANON PIXMA MG2525 AIRPRINT:
This printer will not support the AirPrint function.
If you can't perform Canon Mg2525 Installation, Click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to help you resolve the issue.