How To Perform Canon Mg7520 Troubleshooting?
In the below segments, we will discuss the Canon Mg7520 Troubleshooting methods that can help you get rid of the errors completely.
CANON MG7520 INK NOT RECOGNIZED
When a printer encounters a problem, an error code indicating the same will be displayed on its display or your computer screen. So, when you find an error code on your printer or computer screen, try to identify the cause of it and then perform the necessary troubleshooting solution(s) to fix it. The error code 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, or 1415 is displayed on the screen when your printer fails to recognize the ink tanks. To clear this error, replace the problematic ink tank. The following instructions explain the same.
- Open the operational panel of your printer completely.
- Now, locate which ink tank's light is off.
- Remove the problematic tank from its slot.
- Get the replacement ink tank and insert it into its slot.
- Close the operational panel.
- Print a test document from your computer to check whether the “ink tank not recognized” problem is fixed.
- If the printer prints the test page successfully, it means the problem is fixed. Otherwise, remove and reinstall the ink tank.
CANON MG7520 PRINTHEAD REPLACEMENT
- Turn on your Canon MG7520 printer (if it is turned off).
- Now, open the operational panel.
- Wait for the carriage to become stable.
- Now, unplug the power cable from your printer.
- Remove the ink tanks from their slots.
- Now, put your fingers on the front panel of the printhead.
- Press and pull the printhead from its slot.
- Make sure that you’re applying pressure and pulling the printhead from its outside corners and not from the center of it.
- Gently take out the printhead from its slot.
- Unpack the new printhead and insert it into its slot properly.
- Next, reinstall the ink tanks and close the operational panel.
- Turn on your printer and use it as per your preferences.
CANON PIXMA MG7520 IS NOT PRINTING
- Turn on your printer: Check if your Canon MG7520 printer is turned on and ready for the print operation. If not, press the ON button to turn it on. In case the printer fails to turn on even after pressing its ON button, check whether the electrical cable is connected securely at the ends. If not, unplug and reconnect the cable properly.
- Configure the print settings: Make sure that your printer is selected correctly in the Print Properties dialog box. Similarly, check to make sure that the other print settings, such as media type, size, etc., are configured correctly.
- Clear the error code: Check if any error or support code is displayed on your printer screen. If yes, clear it.
- Set as “default printer:” If you haven’t set up your printer as the default one on the computer (that you’re using), then mark it as the default printer and print a test page.
- Reinstall the printer driver: If you’re using an outdated or incompatible printer driver on your computer, uninstall it and reinstall the correct or latest one.
CANON MG7520 PRINTING BLANK PAGES
- Inserting the ink tanks properly: Check if the ink tanks are installed properly on their slots. If not, remove and reinstall the tanks properly.
- Using the recommended paper type: Make sure that you’re using the media type that is recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- Modifying the print settings: If the document you’re printing has blank pages, then select the Skip Blank pages option or unselect the Insert Blank page option in the Print Properties dialog box and print a test page.
- Replacing the empty or damaged tank: If you find the ink tank level is empty or low, then replace it with a new genuine one and print a test page.
- Reinstalling the printer driver: Check to make sure that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer. If not, uninstall and reinstall the latest version.
CANON MG7520 AIRPRINT NOT WORKING
“Is the Canon MG7520 AirPrint not working?” If yes, try these quick solutions to fix it.
- Using the same network: As the first step of troubleshooting the “AirPrint not working” problem, check whether your Canon printer and the macOS or iOS device you’re using are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If yes, go to the next step of troubleshooting. Otherwise, connect the devices to the same network and then try to print a document via AirPrint.
- Using the compatible device: Check to make sure that the macOS or iOS device you’re using supports the AirPrint feature.
- Printing a Network Configuration Page: Check if your printer is connected to the correct network by printing its network configuration page. If the printer is connected to the wrong network, connect it to the correct one and then perform the print operation.
- Restarting the printer: If none of the solutions fix the “AirPrint not working” problem, restart the printer.
CANON MG7520 SCANNER NOT WORKING
- Turn on the printer: Check if your Canon MG7520 printer is turned on. If not, turn it on.
- Connect the devices together: Make sure that your printer and the computer are connected together over a wireless or USB cable connection.
- Install the scanner driver: Check whether the necessary scanner drivers are installed on your computer. If not, install them.
- Restarting the devices: Restart your printer and the computer.
PRINTING A NETWORK CONFIGURATION PAGE
- Initially, make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and its tray has enough paper to print the network configuration page.
- Next, select the Setup option on your printer’s Home screen.
- Tap Device Settings > LAN Settings > Confirm LAN Settings > Print LAN Details > Yes. Now, your printer will start to print the network configuration page.
CANON MG7520 SUPPORT CODE B203
- The Canon MG7520 support code B203 is an alert message asking you to contact the printer service center.
- Before contacting the service center, make sure to turn off your printer completely.
- To do so, press the Power button on the printer’s operational panel and wait for its ON light to disappear.
CANON PIXMA MG7520 HARD RESET
You can reset the Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer settings to default using its operational panel. The following instructions explain the same.
- Turn on your printer and tap the Setup icon on its home screen.
- Select the Device Settings option on the Setup screen.
- Tap Reset settings > All Settings > Yes.
- Now, the configured printer settings will be restored to default.
- Reconfigure the printer settings and print a test page to check whether the printer functions are working properly.
Contact our trained technical experts to know more about the Canon MG7520 troubleshooting.