Canon Mp560 Chromebook Setup
This article is about the Canon MP560 Chromebook setup. Usually, you will not be able to print directly from your Chromebook because the Canon MP560 printer doesn’t support Chrome OS. So, this being the case, we will try to help you by providing the instructions to set up Canon MP560 on your Windows computer.
Before you set up the printer for the first time, make sure you have removed all the protective or packing material from the printer. Properly load paper and install the cartridges correctly. Place your printer within the wireless range of the router.
WPS METHOD (WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP)
- Turn on your printer.
- Select Settings on the printer control panel.
- Choose Wireless LAN setup and press OK.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- Now, your Wi-Fi lamp should blink blue.
- On the Wireless LAN setup screen, select WPS settings.
- Press OK.
- Choose the Push button method option and hit OK.
- Press OK again to proceed further.
- When your router is ready to connect, press OK on the printer. Press the WPS button on the router within 2 minutes.
- Once connected to the router, you will see a confirmation screen.
- Press OK and then the Home button.
INSTALL THE PRINTER ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Turn on your computer.
- Insert the CD-ROM supplied with your printer.
- Run the setup file.
- Click Continue in the User Account Control pop-up.
- On the initial installation screen, select Easy Install.
- On the next screen, select Install.
- Click the radio button corresponding to Use the printer on network and click Next.
- Read the user agreement completely and select Yes.
- On the Please Allow All Install Wizard Processes screen pop-up, choose Next.
- Again, click Next.
- Wait until your printer is detected. Choose your Canon printer from the list and click the Next button when detected.
- You will see a Setup completion dialog box. Select Next.
- Now, you will be prompted to load paper. Choose Next.
- Follow any remaining instructions to complete the setup process. Make sure that you connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network to which you have connected the printer.
Since Canon MP560 Chromebook setup is not possible, we have provided you with the instructions to set up your printer on Windows. You can feel free to call us for any queries related to the printer.