How To Perform Canon Mx722 Setup?
Canon Pixma MX722 is an all-in-one printer that can produce printouts with outstanding quality. It is a wireless inkjet printer ideal for your home and small-sized business. The complete procedure for setting up the Canon Pixma MX722 printer is very simple and easy. This article can give you the correct procedure in simple steps. Continue to read this page till the end and complete your Canon Mx722 Setup.
Unpack your printer
- Unpack your printer from the carton and take out all the accessories you have received.
- Your package includes the Canon MX722 printer, ink tanks, setup CD-ROM, manuals, power cord, phone cord, and matte photo paper.
- Take off all the protective materials from the printer and its accessories. If you don’t remove them, you will probably end up with an error code.
Connect your printer to the power source
- Take the provided power cord and connect it to the rear port of your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Press the ON button to turn on your printer.
- Choose your preferred language using the printer control panel.
Install the ink tanks
- Open the document cover followed by the ink tank cover.
- Take the supplied ink cartridges and unwrap their protective tapes.
- Pull out the orange cap from each ink tank and insert the tanks into the respective holders.
- Push down the ink tanks until they snap in their holders.
- Make sure that you have installed the tanks according to the color indications.
- Once you have installed all the ink tanks, the lamps on the printer will start to light up.
- Finally, close the ink tank cover and the document cover. <
- Extend the paper cassette and adjust the front and right paper guides to the corners.
- Take a stack of paper and load the sheets into the paper cassette.
- Adjust the paper guides against the paper.
- Insert the paper cassette into the printer and extend the output tray along with its extension.
Install the Canon Mx722 printer driver
- Insert the setup CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive and install the software on your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the software from Canon’s official website.
- Visit Canon’s official support page from your default browser.
- Enter the Canon printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your Operating System.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, locate the file in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- When prompted, choose your preferred connection method and connect your printer and the computer accordingly.
- If you have chosen the wireless connection option, make sure to connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is already connected.
- Adhere to the instructions on the screen and complete the installation process.
- From now on, you can start printing your documents directly from your computer.
- In this manner, you can complete the Canon Mx722 Setup. In case you have any queries, you can get back to us for remote assistance.