How To Fix Canon Mx922 Support Code B200 issue?
Every Canon user will have a great time using the printer. With Canon MX922, the printer is tailored to give out the best prints. Over a point of use, the Canon MX922 printer user might also face some issues. One such issue/error code you are going to read about is the Canon MX922 printer B200 error.The Canon Mx922 Support Code B200 error does not denote a single malfunction of the printer, but it is spread across different areas. It is tough to point out a specific cause in the Canon MX922 printer. But the usual problem is with the print head overheating, or the printer is beyond repair. For the Error code B200 with the Canon MX922 printer, our technicians have structured specific and generic solutions for the problem. Before you go ahead and read the troubleshooting methods, simply try to turn off the printer and turn it on again to see if that resolves the issue.
- Action: Turn off the printer; unplug the printer from the power cord.
Here are the two best methods that can be helpful to solve the Canon MX922 printer support code B200.
Method 1: Replace The Ink Cartridges
- Make sure that your Canon printer is set up properly.
- Open the scanning unit.
- Remove the existing ink cartridges from the slot and keep them aside.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges from the sealed packaging; discard the orange protective part from the cartridges.
- Place the cartridge into the respective color slot and make sure that it clicks in place.
- Install the other ink cartridges the same way you installed the first cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door and the front cover of the printer.
Method 2: Reset The Printer
Since the problem behind the Canon Mx922 Support Code B200 error is overheating, the best way to resolve the issue is to let the printer simmer down for a while.
- With your printer turned on, remove the power cord from the power source.
- Wait patiently for the printer to cool down for close to 20-30 minutes.
- Now, connect the power cord back to the printer.
- The printer will turn on automatically. If it doesn’t turn on automatically, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
Follow the two methods as mentioned in this article. They can, indeed, resolve the Canon Mx922 Support Code B200 error. For further assistance, click the CALL button on this page. Our 24/7 dedicated team will assist you through the problem in no time.