Canon Pixma Ip4300 Drivers Download
Driver download is an important process that you need to perform before you start to utilize your printer features from your computer. The driver will allow your printer to communicate with other devices. It will also help your printer accept the data sent from the device. If you are planning to download the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer driver on your computer, you need not worry. You can easily download it from your printer’s official support page or use the installation CD. So, by following the below instructions, you can do Canon Pixma Ip4300 Drivers Download.
Downloading The Canon Printer Driver
- First, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Next, go to the official support page of your Canon printer.
- Input your printer model name - Canon PIXMA iP4300 in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Otherwise, you can browse the printer model name by selecting the Printers category below the Browse by Product Type section on the support page.
- Choose your device name from the list in the next window.
- Now, select your printer’s model number from the list.
- In the window that displays, click on the Drivers & Downloads button at the top of the page.
- Below Drivers & Downloads, make sure to select your respective operating system with its version from the drop-down lists and choose your language.
- Click on the Select button straight to the driver file.
- Click Download below the selected driver file.
- Now, your Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer driver will start to download on your computer.
Installing The Canon Printer Driver
To install the printer driver, you can either use the installation CD or run the downloaded driver file on your computer. You can easily complete the printer driver installation using the driver installation CD. Perform the below steps to install the driver on your computer.
- First, check if your printer is turned on. If not, turn it on now.
- In case you have the driver installation CD that came with your printer package, insert it into your computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen prompts and complete the Canon PIXMA iP4300 driver installation on your computer.
- If you have downloaded the driver file from the official support page of your printer, launch the executable file on your computer and start the installation process.
- In the Setup Wizard window, click the Next button to proceed.
- Now, accept the CANON SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT and click the Yes button.
- Select the connection method you want to use and click the Next button.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and complete the driver installation.
Manually Install The Canon Printer Driver
- First, make sure to turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Here, click the Hardware and Sound option.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Next, click the Add a printer option.
- Select your printer from the available list and click the Next button.
- The printer installation window will appear on the screen.
- Now, you can start to install the printer on your computer by performing the on-screen prompts.
Using the above instructions, you have now seen how to do Canon Pixma Ip4300 Drivers Download on your computer.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, contact our technical experts using the Call button on this page.