Easy Way To Perform Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer prints at high speed with a maximum resolution. Since the printer comes with a rear paper tray, loading the paper doesn’t take much time. Additionally, this printer supports print, copy, and scan functions that can be easily set up. Look for the guidelines given below to know more about the Canon Pixma mg2522 setup procedure.
To begin with, you need to unpack the printer package. Open the printer packaging box and check all the packaging materials from it. Keep the printer aside and remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer. Later, proceed to connect the supplied power cord.
Connecting the power cord:
- At first, connect one end of the power cord to the back of your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet. Turn on the printer. Set your preferences such as date, time, and language.
- The Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer has come with FINE cartridges, which can be easily inserted inside the printer. Look at the next section for installing the ink cartridge.
CANON MG2522 INK INSTALL
- Initially, open the front cover.
- Take out the new FINE cartridge.
- Remove protective tapes from it. Insert the FINE cartridges into it.
- Ensure that the cartridge locks firmly inside the printer.
- Finally, you need to close the front cover.
- After installing the new FINE cartridges, you’ll have to load the paper. Make sure that you do not overload the paper while loading the paper inside the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer.
Loading the paper:
- At first, open the paper support.
- Next, pull out the paper tray and then the output tray extension.
- Slide the edge guides.
- Insert the paper. Ensure that you do not overload it.
Additionally, select the print settings if needed. The hardware setup procedure is now complete. Finally, you have to download the printer driver from the official Canon website to establish communication between your printer and computer. To download the printer driver, skip to the next section.
CANON MG2522 PRINTER DRIVER
To establish communication between your printer and computer, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. From where do you get it or download it? Just navigate to the official Canon website and download the required printer driver.
INSTALL CANON PIXMA MG2522 WITHOUT CD
You’ve completed the hardware setup of your Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer. It involves quite a few steps to install the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer driver without the need for a CD. Though the CD method is quite easy to implement, look at this section to install the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer driver without the CD.
Installing the printer driver without the help of a CD
- Using the default web browser, go to the official Canon website.
- Enter the Canon printer name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- On the Downloads page, select the required OS from the drop-down menu.
- Click Download next to the preferred printer driver.
- After downloading the printer driver, go to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer.
- Locate and double-click the icon. It begins the installation. Perform the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the connection method of your choice. Since your printer supports only the Hi-Speed USB connection, continue to select that option and perform the on-screen instructions to complete installing the printer driver.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 SCANNER SETUP
Using this Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer, scanning is done very easily. You’ve got a few applications that can help you perform the scanning operation. With IJ Scan Utility, scan the documents according to your preference.
Scan setup using IJ Scan Utility
Before you begin, ensure that you’ve downloaded the IJ Scan Utility application and installed it properly on your computer.
- Initially, you need to check whether the printer is turned on.
- Next, continue to place the originals on the scanner glass.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility software. A pop-up window appears on the screen. Meanwhile, you’ll have to check whether the document is properly placed on the scanner glass.
- Now, choose the required option on the pop-up window.
- Additionally, click the Settings option. Choose the required settings, such as Document size, resolution, contrast, and paper size. You’ll have to check whether the document is ready for scanning.
- Begin the scanning process.
Alternatively, you’ll have ScanGear (Scanner Driver) that is used for scanning. Do you want to know the setup procedure of the ScanGear application? Simple. Do check this section to do the scanner setup using ScanGear.
Scan setup using ScanGear
The beauty of the ScanGear software is that you can scan using the Basic or Advanced mode. Change it according to your preference. In this section, you’ll find information related to Basic mode.
- To begin with, you’ll have to start the IJ Scan Utility application.
- On the main screen, select the ScanGear option.
- Now, you need to select the printer, and then you need to select the required command. It opens the ScanGear application.
- In the ScanGear window, you need to set the Select Source tab and then fill in the required details as follows.
- Ensure that you’ve placed the documents on the scanner glass and it is ready for scanning the document.
- Set Destinations, Output Size, and also Image corrections.
- Finally, click the Scan button when you are ready.
- Click the Preview option to view all the settings that you’ve done. You’ve now seen the scan setup procedure.
CANON MG2522 SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES
Do you want to scan multiple pages with your Canon PIXMA MG2522? It is simple. Check this section to scan multiple pages.
- Initially, you need to place the documents on the scanner glass.
- Start the IJ Scan Utility application. On the IJ Scan Utility main screen, select the Settings option at the bottom.
- Click the Custom Scan option and then the Select Source option.
- Now, choose the required options needed for scanning multiple pages at one time. Later, click OK. That’s it. You’ll be able to scan all the documents at one time.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 SCAN TO MAC
Scanning your documents to a Mac computer is done in a simpler way. Just follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Initially, you need to place your originals on the scanner glass.
- Continue to launch the IJ Scan Utility application.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click the Document option. You’ll have to check the settings and finally begin the scanning process.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING
Do you want to print on both sides of the pages? It is simple, and it requires only three or four steps. Just look at this section for double-sided printing.
- At first, open the printer driver setup window. You’ll have to set the duplex printing option now.
- On the Page Setup tab, check whether Duplex Printing (Manual) is enabled or not.
- You need to select the layout, such as Normal size, Scaled, Orientation, and also Resolution.
- Finally, click on the OK button at the bottom of the window. Now, you need to click the Start Printing option to print on both sides.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 WIRELESS SETUP
Since the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer does not support wireless connectivity, there’s no possibility of performing the wireless setup. It is possible to connect the Canon printer to your computer only through the USB connection.
CONNECT CANON MG2522 PRINTER TO WIFI
It is impossible to connect the printer to a wireless network because your Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer does not support wireless connectivity.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 PRINT FROM ANDROID
You cannot print from your Android device as the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer does not support wireless connectivity or any mobile printing solutions. So, the printing option is not available.
CONNECT CANON MG2522 TO IPHONE
Since the printer does not support any wireless connectivity, you cannot connect your Canon MG2522 printer to your iPhone.
CANON MG2522 SETUP MAC
To set up the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer on your Mac computer, you need to follow some of the easy steps mentioned below. Look for this section to set up the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer to Mac.
Before you begin, you need to complete the hardware setup procedure. The hardware setup procedure includes unpacking the process, installing the ink cartridges, loading the paper, and also the software installation process.
Additionally, select the print settings if needed. The hardware setup procedure is now complete. Finally, you have to download the printer driver from the official Canon website to establish communication between your printer and computer. To download the printer driver, you need to add the printer.
- After completing it, you need to add your printer to your Mac computer. Here’s how to add it.
- On your Mac computer, click the Apple menu. Select the System Preferences option.
- Click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click on the Plus icon and continue to perform the on-screen instructions on display. Ensure that the printer is connected to your Mac computer.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 SETUP CHROMEBOOK
Your Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer does not support Chrome OS, and you cannot set up the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer to Chromebook.
HOW TO CHANGE INK CARTRIDGE CANON PIXMA MG2522
Sometimes, your printer does not perform very well. It might run out of ink, or the FINE ink cartridges will not be installed properly. Just follow the steps given below to replace the FINE ink cartridge.
- Initially, open the cover.
- Retract the paper output tray and then the output tray extension.
- Now, take out the new ink cartridge package.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of it.
- Install the FINE ink cartridge by removing the empty ink cartridge.
- Check whether the cartridge locks properly. If not, you need to redo that process.
- Finally, close the front cover.
- If you can't perform Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup, Click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to help you resolve the issue.