Canon Selphy Cp900 Printer Driver Download
The printer driver is the software that tells your computer how to communicate with your printer. If you have a new printer, you may need to download the driver from the manufacturer's website to be able to use it. In this article, let's learn how to do Canon Selphy Cp900 Printer Driver Download.
Download Driver Canon Selphy Cp900 Printer
- Open your browser and visit Canon's website.
- Type Canon SELPHY CP900 in the search area and reach its support page.
- Here, click the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- It will detect your OS and show you the compatible drivers and utilities.
- If you want the software for a different Operating System, select it from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Now, pick the software you want and click Select> Download.
- The chosen driver will be downloaded to your computer within a few seconds.
Install The Driver And Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
- Locate the downloaded software within your computer and run the setup file.
- If you install it on a Windows computer, you need to click the Yes button when User Account Control pops up.
- In case you install the software on a Mac, you will have to enter its administrator password in the appropriate field.
- When the installer shows you the software's license agreement, review the terms and conditions and accept them.
- When it prompts you to pick the connection type, select the option you prefer the most. Then, connect your Canon printer and the computer accordingly.
- If you select the Wireless connection option, enter your router's password in the appropriate field. If you pick the USB connection option, connect the cable when the installer instructs you to do so.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This way, you should download and install the compatible driver for your Canon Selphy Cp900 Printer Driver Download. For further questions and clarifications, reach us without hesitation using the call option we have provided on this page.