How To Fix Canon Tr4520 Error Codes?
Canon PIXMA TR4520 is a wireless printer that’s one of the best for printing photos. But sometimes, you may get errors on the printer if anything goes wrong. Several factors might be causing issues with your Canon printer and prompt the errors that are displayed on the printer LCD panel along with certain codes. We have given the quick steps on this page to help you resolve the Canon TR4520 error codes. Go through them to get rid of the printer errors.
Canon Tr4520 Error Code 5100
The error code 5100 on your Canon TR4520 printer indicates that there is a problem with the FINE ink cartridge or holder. To resolve this error, follow these steps.
- Before starting, cancel printing and turn off your printer.
- Next, open the front cover of your printer and remove any paper in the output tray and paper cassette.
- Open the printer's paper output cover and wait for the FINE cartridge holder to move to the replacement position.
- Take out the FINE cartridges from the holder and check if you have removed the protective films from them.
- Re-fix the cartridges properly into the holder and close the front cover.
- Turn on your printer and check if the error reappears.
- If the problem persists, replace the ink cartridges.
Canon Tr4520 Error Code 6000
The error code 6000 on your Canon TR4520 printer indicates that there is paper jammed inside it. To fix this error, carry out these steps.
- To begin with, turn off your printer and unplug the power cord from it.
- Open the paper output cover and gently remove the paper in the cassette without damaging the internal parts.
- Avoid touching the clear film inside the printer while removing the jammed paper.
- Ensure that there is no paper jammed under the FINE cartridge holder.
- If you detect any foreign substances, remove them from the printer.
- After removing all the jammed paper inside the printer, re-fix the cassette and close the output cover.
- Reconnect the power cord to your printer and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- To avoid getting the Canon TR4520 printer error code 6000, fan the paper stack before loading it into the cassette.
- Also, remember not to adjust the paper stack too tightly with the paper guides. Let us see how to fix other Canon Tr4520 Error Codes.
Canon Tr4520 Error Code 2110
Are you getting the error code 2110 on the printer LCD panel? It is quite common to get paper settings errors on Canon TR4520 printers. The error code 2110 indicates that the paper settings for printing or copying do not match the cassette paper information set on the printer. To know how to resolve this error code, go through the steps given below.
- When you see the printer error, press the OK button.
- Select the Use Cass. Settings option to print or copy onto the paper in the cassette without changing the paper settings.
- Alternatively, you can select the Replace the paper option to print after changing the paper in the cassette.
- If you have selected the Replace the paper option, open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull the paper cassette until it stops.
- Slide the paper guides apart and remove the paper loaded into the cassette.
- Take the paper that matches the settings of the cassette.
- Fan the paper stack and load it into the cassette.
- Align the paper stack with the paper guides and push the cassette back into the printer.
- Close the front cover and press the OK button on the printer LCD panel.
- Continue printing your document and check if the error has been resolved.
If you are stuck while resolving the Canon TR4520 error codes, contact us to assist you in resolving them.