Why Canon Ts3122 Not Connecting To Wifi?
Even though you have the best Canon TS3122 printer with many advanced features in it, the printer might not connect to Wi-Fi. It happens due to some network connection issue, or the supplied power cord is not connected properly. Let us see why Canon Ts3122 Not Connecting To Wifi and how to fix it. Just follow the simple solutions mentioned on this page.
Resolving Canon TS3122 not connecting to Wi-Fi issue
- Initially, check whether your wireless router is set up properly. If the setup procedure is not done properly, you’ll not be able to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to your wireless network. So, if required, redo the router setup procedure. Try restarting your printer and check whether you can connect it to your wireless network.
- Additionally, check whether you have an active Internet connection. In case you do not have such a connection, you’ll not be able to establish the connection between your Canon TS3122 printer and computer. Ensure that the printer is actually connecting to the computer without any hindrances, such as improper network connection.
If you are not happy with the above solution, reset the network settings. Here’s how to do it.
- Click the Start menu and then choose Settings.
- Select the Network and Internet option and then navigate to Status.
- Finally, select the Network reset option and choose Reset now.
- Later, you need to reconnect to your wireless network. Now, make sure that the printer is connected to the wireless network.
Additionally, you need to set the printer as the default one. It might help you fix the problem. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option and then choose Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Now, you have to select the Set as default printer option. It mostly fixes the problem.
In case the above troubleshooting methods do not resolve the current problem, it’s time to run the troubleshooter. Here’s how to do it.
- Click the Start button on your Windows computer. Type Settings in the Search field and then choose Settings from the available list of options.
- Navigate to System and then select Troubleshoot. Now, select Other troubleshooters.
- Under the Other troubleshooters section, select Network adapter and then choose Run.
- You need to restart the modem and ensure that your Canon TS3122 printer gets connected to your Wi-Fi network. At the very beginning, unplug the power cable from the router. Now, it's time to unplug the power cable from the modem. Now, you need to wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Later, plug the modem back into the power source. Next, plug the router back into the power source. Check whether you’ve established the wireless connection.
Are you still not happy with these solutions? No worries. Refer to another simple solution from this section.
- Initially, check whether Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Network and Internet section.
- In that section, select the wifi option. Check whether wifi is turned on in the right column.
- Now, try connecting your printer to your Wi-Fi network. By now, it should be able to connect properly without any issues.
That's it. Implement the solutions mentioned on this page to troubleshoot the Canon Ts3122 Not Connecting To Wifi problem. In case you’ve got any queries regarding the above methods, click the CALL button provided on this page to obtain technical assistance from our experts.