Canon Ts3122 Printer Setup - Steps
Setting up a Canon TS3122 printer is quite simple. This All-in-One printer supports wireless connectivity and so you can quickly perform the wireless setup using the Easy wireless connect method or the Wireless Direct method. To perform Canon Ts3122 Printer Setup, follow the steps given below.
Unboxing the printer:
- First, take out the printer from the package.
- Check the printer components.
- You will get the following printer supplies.
- Setup CD-ROM
- power cord
- FINE cartridges
- Getting Started Guide
- Take out these supplies and keep them away for later use.
- Next, remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- You can see the orange packing materials kept inside the printer for safe transportation.
- Once you have removed the packing materials, connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the provided power cord.
- Press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- Once your printer is ready, proceed to install the FINE ink cartridges.
You have now seen how to unbox your printer.
Canon Ts3122 Ink Setup
The Canon TS3122 printer supports FINE ink cartridges. You will get two FINE cartridges (color and black) with the printer package. Install them into your printer to enjoy high-quality printing.
Installing the FINE ink cartridges:
- Start by opening the front cover.
- Wait for the carriage to move towards the left and become idle.
- Take out the cartridges from the package.
- Remove the orange protective tapes from the cartridges.
- Make sure not to touch the nozzle area on the cartridges.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side slot of the FINE cartridge holder.
- Similarly, insert the black ink cartridge into the right-side slot of the cartridge holder.
- Push the cartridges firmly into the holder until you hear the click sound.
- After installing the cartridges, close the front cover and proceed to load the paper.
Canon Ts3122 Paper Loading
Loading the print media is the final step of the hardware setup for your Canon TS3122 printer.
- To begin with, open the paper support.
- Slide the guide towards the left.
- Next, fan a paper stack and load it into the rear feed slot.
- Slide the paper guide to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Pull out the paper output tray from the printer.
- Make sure to open the output tray extension.
You have now loaded the print media on your Canon TS3122 printer. Proceed to install the printer driver on your computer. Now we have seen how to perform Canon Ts3122 Printer Setup.