How To Perform Canon Ts3122 Wi-fi Setup?
Canon TS3122 is a compact wireless printer that can be used both at home and in the office. It supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print that allows the user to enjoy connecting wirelessly from any place in your room within the Wi-Fi network. The device is designed to meet all your printing needs, so it is quite comfortable to connect easily with any device. Let us see how to perform Canon Ts3122 Wi-fi Setup.
Steps to setup Canon TS3122 Wi-Fi
Connecting Canon TS3122 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and make sure that the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Turn on the printer, and if the power button flashes, then press the Stop button.
- Now, press and hold the Direct button on the printer control panel until the Wi-Fi icon flashes on the printer screen, which indicates that the printer goes to Easy Wireless connect mode.
- Now, you’ll have to press the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router and wait until the blinking light gets to the stable position on the router, which indicates that the printer is connected to the router. Now we have seen how to perform Canon Ts3122 Wi-fi Setup.
Installation of software
- Turn on the PC and connect the computer to the same Wi-Fi to which the printer is connected.
- Go to the official web page of Canon and search for the Canon TS3122 printer model.
- Select the Support tab and choose the Drivers and Downloads section.
- Select the printer driver from the list and click Download.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed and click Install.
- Install the software after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click Start setup and choose the Canon TS3122 printer model.
- Select the Wireless connection option on the connection method page and click Next.
- Now, simply finish the on-screen instructions to complete the setup and click Complete once you see the successfully connected message appearing on the desktop.