Canon Ts6220 Mac Setup
Unpack your printer
- Remove the printer from the package.
- Take out all the protective covers and packing materials.
- Plug in the power cord to turn on the printer.
- Install the cartridges.
- Allow the printer to perform its startup procedure.
Connect to the Wifi
- Make sure the wireless router supports the WPS feature.
- Look for a physical WPS Push button on your router.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- For connection between printer and router, press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
How to Install Canon TS6220 Driver for Mac?
- Turn on the printer and wait until its sound settles, then go to the control panel and look for the Wireless icon; press and hold till the light blinks.
- Open the Canon official website.
- Download the software that is compatible with your Mac.
- Click on the Download option.
- Save the downloaded file to your preferred destination.
- Once the download completes, double-click the Setup icon to start the setup program.
- Click Open and then select Next.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Install Helper.
- Click Start Setup.
- Go through the provided information and click Next.
- Now, the setup process begins, and it will take some minutes. So, wait patiently.
- Click Yes under Read the License Agreement.
- Now, you need to select either one of the following:
- Select Agree or Do Not Agree on the For using services related to Canon product screen.
- Wait until a status check occurs.
- Click on the Yes option in the Check the Connection Method window.
- Click on the Allow option below when you are asked to allow the setup program to access your computer's keychain.
- When the connection establishes, click Next.
- Now, the IJ Scan Utility will be downloaded and installed, which takes a few minutes.
- Click Add Printer on the next screen.
- Select the Canon printer name in the Kind column.
- Move to the Use field and click the dropdown arrow, and select AirPrint or Secure AirPrint.
- Click on Add.
- In the Add Printer window, click Next to move on.
- Click Next on the Test Print screen.
- Select Next on the Complete Setup screen.
- Select Continue online.
Finally, you have done the Canon Ts6220 Mac Setup process successfully, and now you are ready to print from your Canon printer.