Canon TS6220 Print Head Replacement
Steps to Perform Canon Ts6220 Print Head Replacement
- With your printer turned on, raise the scanner unit.
- Press the tab and lift the ink tanks one by one.
- Once you have removed all the ink tanks from your printer, press the Stop button.
- Within a few minutes, the print head holder will come to the replacement position.
- Now, your printer’s LCD will show you the message, “The print head holder has moved to the head replacement position.”
- Press and hold the right and left sides of the print head lock lever and lift it from its holder.
- With the lock lever in a raised position, hold the print head and tilt it towards the printer’s front side.
- Now, take out the print head from the printer.
- Unpack the newly bought print head and take out the protective materials.
- Insert the print head into its holder. Once it fits into the print head holder, lower the lock lever until it snaps in its place.
- Once you are done with replacing the print head, go ahead to install the cartridges into their holders. Insert the ink cartridges and press them until they click in their places.
- Make sure to install the ink cartridges according to the color indications.
- When your printer’s LCD screen informs you that the ink cartridges have been reinserted, tap OK.
- Now, go ahead to print a test page to verify the print head’s functionality.
In this way, you can perform Canon Ts6220 Print Head Replacement. In case you do have further queries, you can get back to us.