Can’t Sign In To Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is one of the popular emails used by professionals and businessmen today. If you cant sign in to Yahoo Mail using your browser, there might be issues with the Internet connection, browser, or email credentials. Sometimes, you might not be able to sign in to Yahoo Mail if there is a service outage in your region.
To get rid of this sign-in problem, you have to troubleshoot it with the instructions given on this page. It is simple and straightforward. You can quickly complete it within a few minutes.
Ready to dig further? Scroll down this article.
Check if the Yahoo Mail server is down
This is common and can occur if there is any maintenance work happening with the Yahoo Mail server in your region. To check if the Yahoo Mail server is down, contact Yahoo to get the update. Else, use third-party tools like downdetector or downrightnow to check for service outages.
Verify the Yahoo Mail credentials
Sometimes, you might have mistyped the password or entered it on the Yahoo sign-in page with the Caps Lock turned on. The password is case-sensitive. Therefore, you can’t sign in to your Yahoo Mail if these things aren’t rectified.
Clear the browser cookies and cache data
Here we have explained how to clear the Chrome browser cookies and cache data when Yahoo Mail is preventing you from signing in.
- Open the Chrome browser and click the More icon at the top-right corner.
- Select More tools --> Clear browsing data from the drop-down list. This will bring the Clear Browsing Data dialog box.
- Alternatively, you can press the Ctrl + Shift + Del shortcut keys to open the Clear Browsing Data dialog box.
- Select all the checkboxes and click the Clear data button.
- Wait for the browser to be cleared of its cache data and cookies.
- Finally, restart your browser and try to sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
If you cant sign in to Yahoo Mail even after executing the above troubleshooting steps, let our technical experts handle it.