How To Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Amplifier?
An Alexa device can be any one of the following:
- Amazon Echo
- Echo Dot
- Echo Spot
- Echo Plus
An amplifier is one of the components of a speaker. Earlier, the only way to use Alexa through much more serious speakers was by using the smaller Echo Dot device. Bluetooth on the original Echo had been limited to utilizing another device for streaming music through it. However, an update changed this scenario. Because of this update, you will be able to pair the Echo with any Bluetooth speaker. This procedure makes it possible to stream music, news, as well as podcasts through your home entertainment system.On this page, we shall see how to pair Amazon Echo with a Bluetooth speaker. By doing this task, you will be connecting your Alexa device to a Bluetooth amplifier. Through this procedure, you will also be acquiring better sound. Let us see how to Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Amplifier.
Carry out the following instructions to pair your Amazon Echo with a Bluetooth-enabled speaker:
- First, power on the speaker.
- Next, put the speaker in the pairing mode.
- Open the default web browser and use it to navigate to the Alexa website. Otherwise, open the Amazon Alexa app on your Android or iOS device.
- You need to choose Settings from the left menu.
- Under Settings, select Devices.
- Under Devices, pick the Alexa device you wish to pair with the speaker.
- Now, choose the Bluetooth option. This step is one of the most essential ones in connecting your Alexa device to a Bluetooth amplifier.
- You have to tap on the Pair a New Device option.
- Now, wait patiently for the Bluetooth speaker to pop up under Available Speakers.
- If you start streaming music or cue up Amazon Echo (Alexa) with a command, you will find that the audio plays through the paired speaker, instead of the Amazon Echo.
- If you wish to disconnect the Bluetooth speaker, you can just power it off. Or else, go to the Bluetooth settings for Amazon Echo in your Alexa app. Now, tap on the downward arrow next to the connected speaker and then choose the Disconnect option.
- Now you have learned how to Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Amplifier.