Connect Amazon Echo Dot To Ring Doorbell
Are you the person who doesn’t hear the sound of the doorbells at your home just because you are listening to music on your audio system?If you are a music lover, you can Connect Amazon Echo Dot To Ring Doorbell device, and quickly open the door when someone rings the bell.
Carry out the steps that are given below to connect your Amazon Echo Dot device to the Ring Doorbell.
- From your smartphone, open the App Store or Google Store app.
- Search for the Amazon Alexa app and install it on your smartphone.
- Enter your Amazon login credentials and log in to your account.
- Connect your Amazon Echo Dot to a power source and add the device to your app.
- Once you have connected Amazon Echo Dot to the Alexa app, you can connect your Ring Doorbell.
- Tap the Menu icon and select the Skills & Games option.
- Touch the Search icon and type Ring.
- Open Ring and select the Enable to Use option.
- Log in to your Ring account using the username and password.
- When the Authorize Application window appears, select Authorize.
- Alexa will now start to discover devices around you.
- On the Add New Devices and Groups screen, tap the “+” icon.
- Select the Cameras option and touch Front Door.
- If you want to connect the back doorbell, select Back Door.
- Turn on the toggle switch in the Doorbell Press section.
- If you want to turn on motion, touch the Toggle button.
- Also, turn on the toggle switch in the Enabled section.
- You can also change the doorbell sound in the Alexa app.
- Select a preferred sound and save it.
- Now, when a person rings the bell, the Amazon Echo Dot device will also notify you that someone is at your door.
- Now, we have seen how to Connect Amazon Echo Dot To Ring Doorbell.