EARTHLINK EMAIL SETTINGS FOR OUTLOOK
Are you planning to add your EarthLink account to your Microsoft Outlook? If so, you have reached the right place.In order to add your EarthLink email account to Microsoft Outlook, you need the EarthLink email settings to send and receive emails. Once you configure the correct settings, you will be able to send and receive emails normally. If something goes wrong with the settings, then you might face issues. However, you need not panic. The procedure and the settings are very simple. You just need to follow our instructions carefully till the end. Let us see the EarthLink email settings for Outlook.
EARTHLINK MAIL SETTINGS
We have given the step-by-step procedure to access the server settings page and also provided the server settings that you have been looking for.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer. The settings are almost the same for all the Outlook versions.
- Click on the File tab located at the left corner of the window.
- Click the Add Account option.
- Navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Click the radio button beside the Manual setup or additional server types option.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose the POP or IMAP option.
- Enter the following settings on the settings page.
- Your Name: Type your name
- Email Address: Type your EarthLink email address
- Account Type: Choose IMAP
- Incoming mail server: imap.earthlink.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing mail server: smtpauth.earthlink.net
- Outgoing Port: 587
- User Name: Your EarthLink account email address
- Password: Type your EarthLink account password
- Enable the Require logon using Secure Password Authentication checkbox.
- Wait until Microsoft Outlook fetches all your emails.
- Once done, you are all set to send and receive EarthLink emails on your Microsoft Outlook.
Here end our server settings. We hope you were able to follow our procedure and implement the EarthLink email settings for Outlook. If you have any trouble adding your EarthLink account to Microsoft Outlook, call us for quick assistance.