Fix Epson Et 4760 Setup
The Epson EcoTank ET 4760 printer is an all-in-one machine and is the latest in the line for small and home businesses. The printer is specifically engineered to churn out exceptional print outputs along with low running costs. Like all the other EcoTank printers, it has amazing features that do not take a toll on productivity and ink costs. Thus making the Epson ET 4760 printer one of the most sought printers irrespective of the price and the printing speed (15 pages per minute for black and 8 pages per minute for color).
Hardware setup of Epson ET 4760:
- In the Epson box, you will find the Epson ET 4760 printer, ink bottles (4), and the power cord.
- Remove the printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface near the computer.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer.
- Open the scanning unit and unpack the protective material, then close the scanning unit.
- Open the scanning unit and lift the ink tank cover on the right.
- Open the cap of the ink tank.
- Unpack the ink bottle from the sealed packaging and remove the bottle cap.
- Gently insert the bottle into the filling port of the ink tank (inks in order: Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow).
- Wait for the ink to fill the ink tank (do not press and force the ink to fill). The filling will stop when the ink reaches the ink tank indicator.
- Perform the same set of steps to fill the other ink tanks and close the cap of the ink tank once done.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging, connect it to the printer and to the main power source.
- Raise the control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Select the Language, Country, and Time on the control panel and wait for the ink to charge.
- Select the Done button on the LCD screen once the ink is charged.
- Remove the paper cassette tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the corners of the paper tray.
- Insert the paper into the tray with the gloss finish facing down.
- Adjust the paper guides in accordance with the paper in the tray and push the paper tray into its slot.
Software setup of Epson ET4760:
- Download the printer software from this page or from the official Epson support page.
- Once the software download is complete, do a double-click to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen commands on the screen and wait for the connection screen to open.
- When the Connection screen opens, click on the connection type for the Epson ET 4760 printer and complete the full software setup.