Epson L3160 Stopped Printing From Laptop
If you want to print from your laptop, you need to establish communication between your printer and the laptop. If your Epson L3160 Stopped Printing From Laptop, you need to troubleshoot and solve this issue.
We have hand-picked a few troubleshooting methods that you can try to fix the “Epson L3160 stopped printing from laptop” issue. Go on and read this page to find out what those methods are and how to execute them.
Focus On The Connections
- As the initial step of troubleshooting, ensure that the power cable is securely connected between the rear port of the printer and the wall socket.
- Make sure to turn on your Epson printer.
- If you use a Wi-Fi network to connect your printer and laptop, check whether both these devices are connected to the same network. If not, go ahead and connect the printer and laptop to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In case you are connecting your Epson printer and your laptop by utilizing a USB cable, confirm that this cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- Try and see if the Epson L3160 printer is printing from your laptop. If not, there’s nothing to worry. Just move on to the next method given below.
Check For Error Codes
- When your printer suddenly stops printing or responding to the print command, check its display for any error codes.
- In the same way, look at your laptop screen for error codes.
- In case you find any such error code on the printer or laptop, take the required steps to clear the error.
- Once done, try printing from your laptop to the Epson L3160 printer. In case the problem persists, just try the solution given below.
Reinstall The Printer Driver
If you want to reinstall the Epson printer driver on your laptop, first, uninstall the existing driver from the laptop. Then, reinstall the updated driver on the same laptop. Follow the below instructions to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver.
Uninstalling The Driver
- On the laptop, which you have connected to the printer, click the Start menu.
- Access the Control Panel section.
- Navigate to Programs & Features.
- Now, go to your printer driver from the list and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Uninstall option again in the confirmation dialog box.
- After uninstalling the Epson L3160 printer driver, you need to reinstall the updated driver on your laptop.
Reinstalling The Driver
- If you have the driver installation CD, utilize it to start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, download the Epson printer driver from its official support page.
- Once done, launch the executable driver file and finish the installation process on your laptop.
- Now, try to print from your laptop to the printer.
- By now, the issue should be rectified and you must be able to print properly from the laptop.
You can fix the “Epson L3160 Stopped Printing From Laptop” issue by following the above methods.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, contact our technical experts using the call option on this page.Contact Us