Epson L380 Setup
Epson L380 Setup is an all-in-one EcoTank printer. It has a refillable ink system that offers unique ink saving and intuitive ink handling options and is bound to produce some extraordinary prints. The all-in-one printer prints at a speed of 33 pages per minute for black and 15 pages per minute for color.
Contents in the box:
- The Epson L380 printer
- Ink bottles (4)
- Installation CD
- USB cable and Power cord
- Unpack the Epson L380 Printer from the carton. Place the printer on a flat surface, preferably closer to the computer and within the proximity range of the wireless router.
- Remove the protective material from the printer body and discard them.
- Lift the scanning unit and remove the packaging material present inside; lower the scanning unit.
- The ink tank is on the right side of the printer. Lift the ink tank and remove it from the printer.
- Open the ink tank cover, remove the cap from each of the color ink tanks, and place it on the holder.
- Unpack the Cyan ink bottle from the packaging. Remove the tip of the bottle and remove the bottle cap.
- Remove the seal of the bottle and close it tightly.
- With the tip of the ink bottle removed, invert the ink bottle into the Cyan ink tank and make sure the ink touches the ink level in the ink tank.(Perform the same set of steps for the other ink tanks. The colors in order after Cyan are Magenta, Yellow, and Black)
- Close the ink tank cover and place it in the ink tank slot of the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the main power source and to the back of the printer. Press the Power button.
- Press the Stop button on the Epson control panel and wait for the printer to charge the ink. The charging process will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Once the ink charging is complete, raise the paper support from the back of the printer. Tilt the paper support slightly.
- Slide the paper guide in the input tray and place a stack of paper inside. Do not exceed the paper limit.
- Adjust the paper guide according to the stack placed in the printer.
- Bring the output tray from the front of the printer and raise the paper support.
- Since the Epson L380 printer comes with an installation CD, the setup is simple.
- Place the CD into the CD/DVD drive on your computer.
- Wait for the computer to run the CD; the setup window will open.
- Do a double-click on the setup file and follow the on-screen commands.
- When the installer opens the connection screen, select the method of connection and complete Epson L380 software setup.
if you still have queries on Epson L380 Setup, feel free to contact us.