Epson Picturemate Pm-520 Photo Printer Setup
Epson PictureMate PM-520 is a mini wireless photo printer. This printer prints high-quality photos at a very low price. One full ink cartridge is used to print more than 160 photos. You can connect this printer to wired and wireless networks. On this page, we will guide you to unbox and configure the Epson PictureMate PM-520 photo printer using simple steps.
- The Epson PictureMate PM-520 Photo Printer
- Ink Cartridge
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Getting Start Guide
- Installation CD
Unboxing the Epson PictureMate Printer:
- Place the box (containing the printer) on a flat surface and open the box.
- Take all the contents and the Epson printer out of the box.
- Remove all the packing material and blue protective tape from both the front and rear sides of the printer.
- Connect one end of the given AC adapter to the electrical outlet and the other end to the printer.
- Now, press the Power button on the Epson printer to turn it on.
Steps To Install Ink Cartridges:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Follow the instructions on the printer control panel.
- When it prompts to install the ink cartridge, open the printer cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Remove the yellow protective tape and cap from the cartridge.
- Insert the unpacked ink cartridge into the cartridge holder and press down until it snaps in its place. Check if the ink cartridge is installed properly.
- Finally, close the printer cover.
How to Load Paper into the Epson Printer?
- First, you need to open the feeder guard.
- Next, slide the edge guide towards the right.
- Now, you have to load A5 size paper for the test printing.
- You can now close the feeder guard.
- On the printer display screen, choose the Change option. Press OK.
- Select the correct size and type of paper on the display screen and press OK.
Steps to Download & Install the Drivers:
- On your Windows computer, insert the given installation CD into the CD drive. Now, you simply have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Or else, you can download the printer driver from the Epson official support website.
- Once the driver download is complete, double-click the setup file and install the driver on the computer.
The Epson PictureMate PM-520 Photo printer setup is now completed successfully.