Epson Xp-8700 - Printing Photos From A Computer
Nowadays, photos have become a significant part of our lives. Whether they are captured at school, college, office, or at home, many of us love to save them as reminders of beautiful moments. Some people like them as digital copies, and others want them as printouts. With the advancements in printing technologies, producing hard copies of our pictures has been made easier and quicker.
This step-by-step guide will help you understand the Epson XP-8700 Printing photos from a computer procedure.
This printer can print at a fast pace, making it perfect for businesses that need to print large quantities of documents quickly. Plus, its automatic duplex printing feature ensures that your prints are always double-sided, which reduces the time you spend printing. So, it is a good printer you can rely on for printing photos.
Without wasting much time, let’s see how to print photos easily with the Epson XP-8700 printer using Epson Photo+.
Epson Xp-8700 Printer – Printing Photos From A Computer
- Launch the Epson Photo+ app on your computer.
- Select the Photo tile.
- Next, choose the paper size.
- Click OK.
- If you are prompted to select photos, choose the image(s) you want to print from the gallery.
- Click on the OK button.
- Next, you can add filters, adjust brightness, and make necessary changes.
- Go to your printer and raise its display.
- Open the paper cassette access door.
- Pull the paper cassette out.
- Adjust the guides to the sides.
- Place the paper print side down and push the guides against the paper.
- Insert the paper cassette into the printer and close the access door.
- Click on the Start Printing button on your computer.
- The output tray will slide out slowly.
- Your photo will be printed and land in the output tray. Go ahead and collect the photo from this tray.
We hope you find this article, “Epson XP-8700 Printing photos from a computer,” helpful. If you have trouble while printing photos, click the Call button to connect with us directly.Contact Us