Eset Endpoint Antivirus Download & Install
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a tool to protect a computer, external storage device, CD/DVD from the viruses and other malicious programs. It also supports the secure remote management feature. Carry out the instructions given below to perform Eset Endpoint Antivirus Download and installation
- Launch a web browser window on the computer and visit the official ESET website.
- Under Download ESET Endpoint Antivirus, you can find the Configure download section.
- Choose either Windows Installer or Windows Executable as the Installer Type.
- Next, select the suitable option for the Operating system | Bitness | AV Remover menu from the drop-down and then click the Download button to download the tool on the computer.
- Before you begin the installation, if you have any previous version of the ESET Endpoint Antivirus tool on the system, delete it.
- Double-click the ESET Antivirus installer file on the computer to start installing it.
- Now, the ESET product installation window will open up on the screen.
- Carefully read the End-user License Agreement and select the I Accept button to agree to the terms and policies.
- Select an option to activate the ESET product on the computer. In case you have a license key, click Use a purchased License Key.
- Now, enter the license key or copy & paste it from the developer's email message and click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, if the installation wizard prompts to start the installation, click Continue to proceed to install.
- Next, you have to choose the appropriate option to either enable or disable the ESET Live Grid and the Potentially Unwanted Applications on the system.
- Select your choice to participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program and click Continue.
- Once the installation is complete, click the Done button to close the installation window.
- Now we have seen how to perform Eset Endpoint Antivirus Download and installation