Eset Nod32 Antivirus Download
Make sure to uninstall the previously installed antivirus program on your computer, because the other antivirus program might interfere with the installation of ESET NOD32 Antivirus program.
The step-by-step instructions to perform Eset Nod32 Antivirus Download and installation on your computer are provided on our web page.
- If you have an installation CD, insert it into the computer’s CD drive.
- The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program’s installation wizard will begin automatically.
- If not, select the Start Computer option and double-click the ESET disc icon.
- If you do not have the installation CD, go to the official ESET website, select your product, and click the Download button.
- This will download the ESET NOD32 Antivirus installer file to the computer.
- The downloaded installer file will be saved in the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Navigate to the Eset Nod32 Antivirus Downloads folder, locate the installer file, and double-click it to start the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program’s installation process.
- Once you see the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus message on the screen, check if the English language is set in the appropriate drop-down menu and select the Continue option at the bottom-left end of the screen.
- Read the terms and conditions of the ESET software and agree with it by clicking the I Accept option in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus dialog window.
- When a new window appears on the screen, click the Use a purchased License key link.
- Go to your email account, open the email message that was sent from ESET, and note down the license key.
- Type the ESET product’s license key in the Use a Purchased License Key bar.
- You can also copy/paste the license key. This will avoid any mistake while typing the key.
- Select the Continue option twice.
- Select the radio button next to any one of the options that are given here.
- Enable ESET LiveGrid feedback system (recommended)
- Disable ESET LiveGrid feedback system
- Go to the Detection of Potentially Unwanted Application section and choose the Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications or Disable detection of potentially unwanted applications option.
- Once you click the Continue option, the Participate in Customer Experience Improvement Program window will open.
- Select the radio button beside the Yes, I want to participate in the program or No, I don’t want to participate in the program option and click Continue.
- Once the Installation Successful message appears on the screen, click the Done option at the bottom-left corner.
- To perform Eset Nod32 Antivirus Download and installation, click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance.