Solution For Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.0
ESET NOD32 is a software that would effectively protect your device from malware, virus, and other threats. You have to download and install the program on your computer to use it. While installing the antivirus software, you have to activate it using the given options. At times users receive an error during the activation process, represented by the starting code ‘ACT.’ There are many activation error codes that prevent product activation. Here, we are discussing the different solutions to fix the Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.0. If you are also facing the same activation error, then this would help you!
Solution-1: Remove Any Other Security Tool
- If you have any other third-party security program installed on your device, then remove it immediately to avoid further complications.
- Open the Apps and Features section in the Settings window and find the third-party software from the list of programs.
- Click it and select the Uninstall menu to remove it.
- After the removal, restart the computer and try to activate the ESET program again.
Solution-2: Use The Command Prompt
- Click the search bar on the desktop and type cmd.
- Right-click Command Prompt from the search result and select the Run as administrator option.
- Once the Command Prompt window opens up, input the command line and press the Enter key to rectify Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.0.
- netsh winsock reset
- Now, restart the computer and again try to activate the ESET NOD32 antivirus.
Solution-3: Check The Date And Time
- If the system date & time are incorrect, the ESET activation can get affected.
- Right-click the date & time section at the bottom right end of the desktop and choose Adjust date/time.
- In the Settings window, select the correct time zone.
- After that, set the correct date and click the Sync Now button. Now your Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.0 is resolved.