Fix Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.17
ESET NOD32 is an application that scans, detects, and removes threats present on your computer. This antivirus application is compatible with OS types such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android. In this section, we shall see the causes and solutions for the ESET NOD32 error code ACT.17.
What do you mean by ESET NOD32 error code ACT 17?
Most of the people have reported that they have encountered the error code ACT.17 while activating the ESET NOD32 product. In short, this error code indicates a failed product activation.
- Using an invalid license key.
- Lost communication with the product activation database.
- Poor internet connection.
- If you encounter this error code, after upgrading the product, then check if you are using the most recent License key for activating the product.
- Check if your license credentials have been reset.
- If yes, recover it and then try to activate the product.
- Note: The credentials will be reset to avoid overusing the key.
- To perform the activation process, your computer should be connected to a stable network.
- If your computer is not connected to a stable network, connect it, and then try to activate the ESET product on your computer.
- Check if any other antivirus or security application has been installed on your computer.
- If yes, disable it temporarily and then perform the activation process. If possible, uninstall the other antivirus from your computer.
- If the activation failed issue or the error code ACT.17 persists, perform the instructions given below.
- On your Windows compute, launch the cmd application.
- Run the netsh winsock reset command in the cmd window.
- After running the above command, restart your Windows computer.
- Check if the error code ACT.17 is resolved.
- If not, check your system time.
- Incorrect system time may also lead to this error code.
- Set your system time correctly and then try to activate the ESET product.
- If the Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.17 issue persists, contact us.