Fix Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.33
ESET NOD32 is an antivirus software that provides full protection to your devices. The free-trial and full version of this antivirus application are available for download. Based on your requirements and desire, download and install the NOD32 application on your computer. You can install and activate this antivirus application on your computer easily and quickly. At the same time, there is a chance for some errors to occur during the activation process. Some users have reported that they have encountered an Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.33 while activating the ESET NOD32 application on their device. If you are also one among them, then you have reached the right website for solving this issue.
Some of the possible reasons or causes for this error code to occur are discussed below:
- The license key you used to activate the product might be in use already.
- Invalid or wrong License key.
- Communication with the product activation database might have failed.
- This error code also persists if you have installed another security or antivirus software on your computer.
- On your computer, try to uninstall or disable any other antivirus software if installed.
- After uninstalling the antivirus application, try to activate the ESET NOD32.
- If the error code ACT.33 persists, check if your computer is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Now, open the cmd application on your Windows computer.
- Type the netsh winsock reset command and run it.
- After running the above command, restart your Windows computer.
- Check if the error code ACT.33 is resolved.
- If not, go to the file path mentioned-below:
- Now, search for the line 127.0.0.1 edf.eset.com and remove it from the hosts file.
- Again, try to activate the ESET antivirus application on your Windows computer.
- If the Eset Nod32 Error Code Act.33 persists, contact us for more assistance in solving the error.