How to fix Eset Nod32 Error Communicating With Kernel?
If the Eset Nod32 Error Communicating With Kernel message appears on the screen, carry out the instructions given below until the problem is resolved.
Solution 1 - Launch ESET manually
- Click the Start icon at the bottom of the screen, select the All Programs option followed by the ESET option.
- Now, choose the ESET NOD32 program.
Solution 2 - ESET service
- Display the Run dialog box by holding the Win and R keys at the same time.
- Type the ‘services.msc’ command without the quotes and select the OK option.
- In the Services window, right-click the service of ESET NOD32 and choose the Properties option.
- When the ESET Service Properties window opens, check if the Automatic option has been selected from the Startup Type drop-down menu.
- Go to the Service Status field and make sure the Started message is displayed.
- If the message is not shown, click the Start option.
- Click OK to save the altered settings.
- After restarting the Windows computer, check if the Eset Nod32 Error Communicating With Kernel issue has been resolved.
Solution 3 - Uninstall and reinstall the ESET NOD32
Step 1 - Uninstall using ESET Uninstaller (Windows 10)
- Download the ESET Uninstaller tool from the manufacturer web page.
- Make sure to save the downloaded tool in your Desktop.
- If the Epfw NDIS LightWeight Filter is installed, remove it from the Windows computer.
- Restart the Windows computer in Safe Mode.
- Go to the Start icon, right-click it, and choose the Command Prompt (Admin) option from the displayed menu.
- If a message prompts on the screen, select the Yes option.
- Type ‘cd/Users/X/Desktop’ without the quotes in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
- Note: Replace the letter X with the user name on the Windows computer.
- Enter the ‘ESETUninstaller.exe’ command line without including the single quotes.
- Now, a warning message will be displayed in the Command Prompt window.
- Read and review this and press the letter ‘y’ to confirm the same.
- Enter the number corresponding to the ESET NOD32 program.
- Once you see the ‘Are you sure you want to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus’ message, enter the ‘y’ letter.
- Once the program uninstalled, press any key to close the Command Prompt window.
Step 2 - Reinstallation
- Locate the saved installation file of the ESET NOD32 program and double-click the file to begin the installation.
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus window, select the Continue option to proceed.
- Click I Accept -> Use a purchased License Key, type the product’s license key, and select the Continue option twice.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines until you see the Installation Successful message on the screen.
- Close the installation wizard by selecting the Done option.
- Now we have seen the different solutions to fix the Eset Nod32 Error Communicating With Kernel