Resolve Eset Nod32 Error Ecp.4097
ESET NOD32 antivirus efficiently protects your system from hackers, ransomware, and phishing. Eset ECP.4097 is an undefined error and usually occurs when your system time is incorrect. If you see the Eset Nod32 error Ecp.4097, proceed with the troubleshooting steps mentioned on this web page.
The Compatible Operating Systems Are:
- Windows - 10,8.1,8, and 7
- Mac - Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, EI Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks
- Linux - Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, and Mandriva
- Windows 10 - Click the Start icon, type ‘Control Panel’ without the quotes, and choose the same from the search results.
- Windows 8, 8.1 - Open the Apps screen, go to the Windows System section, and click the Control Panel option.
- Windows 7 - From the Start menu, select the Control Panel option on the left panel.
In the Control Panel window, click the Clock, Language, and Region option followed by the Date and Time option.
Step 3 - Time Adjustment
- To adjust the time and date manually, click the Change date and time option and set it correctly.
- Instead of this option, you can also select the Change time zone option to change the time properly to resolve Eset Nod32 error Ecp.4097.
- It is better to set the date and time automatically.
- To do, go to the Internet Time tab and click the Change Settings option.
- Select the checkbox next to the ‘Synchronize with an internet time server’ option.
- Click the OK option in the Internet Time Settings window.
- This will return to the Date and Time window.
- Select the OK option again to save the changed settings.
- On the home screen of your Mac computer, navigate to the upper-right end and click the time indicator.
- Choose the ‘Open Date & Time Preferences’ option from the context menu.
- Click the Date & Time tab.
- To set the values automatically, checkmark the box beside the Set date and time automatically option.
- To set the date and time manually, remove the checkbox and change them correctly.
- Navigate to the Time Zone tab and select the checkbox next to the ‘Set time zone automatically using current location’ option.
- Close the Date & Time window.
- Check if the Eset Nod32 error Ecp.4097 problem has been resolved.
You can also get technical assistance from our support team in resolving this problem.