Fix: Firefox Print To Pdf Not Working
Usually, you can print from any browser. If you cannot print from one specific browser, there might be a problem with your settings. You can easily and quickly fix this all by yourself. Let us see what to do if Firefox print to PDF not working.
Before changing your settings, make sure that the following things are perfect.
- Make sure the printer and your PC are turned on, and the connections are secure.
- Check whether papers are loaded in the paper tray and are adjusted perfectly.
- Install the ink cartridges correctly and make sure the ink level is not low or empty.
- Make sure that your printer is not paused or offline.
- Check for the error message on the printer’s control panel and follow the troubleshooting for that specific error.
- Check if your printer is set as the default printer. If not, do the same.
- Try printing from a different browser. If it doesn’t print, then the problem is with your printer. Update your printer driver and check if it works normally.
If none of the above works, try resetting your Firefox printer settings.
- Click the menu button to find the Help option.
- Under the Help section, select More Troubleshooting Information.
- Find and click the printing section and select Clear saved print settings.
- Once selected, all modified print settings will be reset.
If the problem persists, install PrintPDF.
- Open Firefox and go to Mozilla Web Page to install the PrintPDF add-on.
- Click Add to Firefox --> Install Now.
- Click Restart Now.
- After restarting, go to any webpage and click File. Choose Print to PDF and type a name for the file.
By now, the Firefox print to PDF option should work correctly. If Firefox Print To Pdf Not Working, you might have missed any of the steps. So, redo the steps and try to fix it.