Fix Aol Mail Not Receiving Emails
In case you are facing problems in receiving or reading AOL emails, go through this page to find out and resolve the exact reason on Fix Aol Mail Not Receiving Emails
AOL is one of the most popular email service providers worldwide. Like other email service providers, you can send/receive emails with AOL. You can also set up and use AOL on third-party email clients like Outlook, Apple Mail, etc.
In some situations, people face a few common problems when using their AOL email accounts. The “AOL mail not receiving emails” issue is one of them.
AOL Mail will not receive new emails under the following conditions:
- Your computer’s internet connection is unstable or poor.
- The Spam filter settings are misconfigured.
- The email address is blocked as spam.
- There is a server problem with AOL.
- The inbox folder is running out of storage.
- Your email address is typed incorrectly by the sender.
Whatever the causes might be, you can resolve this mail issue pretty easily. So, perform the following troubleshooting instructions one by one. Once you finish executing each instruction, check if you can receive emails in AOL. If you are unable to do this task with the first instruction, just move on to the next one (until the issue gets fixed).
- As the first step of troubleshooting this AOL mail issue, check to ensure that your PC or laptop (on which you’re using the AOL Mail account) has got a stable internet connection. If not, get a proper connection now and see if you can rectify the problem.
- Request the sender to recheck your email address. If he/she entered your email address wrongly, share your correct email address and then ask him/her to resend the email.
- Check to ensure that your account’s incoming and outgoing server settings are configured correctly.
- Try looking for the missing emails in the Spam folder. If you find your emails in Spam, remove them one by one by following the instructions provided below.
- Open the email message you want to remove from the spam list in the Spam folder.
- Click on the Not Spam option.
- Next, check if the Mail Forwarding option is enabled on your account. If yes, turn it off. To do so:
- Open the Settings menu of your account.
- Tap or click the Forwarding option.
- Turn off forwarding by clicking the toggle button beside it.
- Finally, update or reset the browser if you’re facing this problem when using your AOL mail account with a web browser.
So, these are the things you need to know on how to Fix Aol Mail Not Receiving Emails. Contact us and get support from highly skilled specialists through the Help Center for Home and Business users.