Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10 - Complete Guidelines
It is normal to experience some errors with your Epson printer. When the error code 0x10 displays on your Epson printer screen, it will not be able to proceed with any printing tasks. This error might pop up due to various reasons, such as faulty or corrupted drivers, outdated printer software on your computer, etc. By following the below instructions, you can Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10 on your Epson printer.
Run The Troubleshooter
- Click on the Start button on your computer.
- Launch the Settings window.
- Now, choose the Update & Security option from the list.
- Click on the Troubleshoot option from the left menu pane of the screen.
- Next, navigate to the “Get up and running” section and then choose the Printer option.
- Click on the Run the Troubleshooter button.
- The troubleshooter will start to detect the printer issues on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to fix the detected issues.
- Next, check whether the error code 0x10 is getting displayed on your Epson printer screen.
- If the issue continues, update the printer driver on your computer by following the below steps.
Update The Driver
- Select the Start menu on your computer’s main screen and open the Device Manager window.
- Here, navigate to the Print queues option and expand it.
- Now, search for your Epson printer from the list and perform a right-click on it.
- Click the Update driver option from the displayed menu.
- In the next window, go ahead and select the “Search for updated driver software automatically” option.
- Now, the driver will automatically get downloaded on your computer.
- After updating the driver, restart your computer and check if the issue is solved.
- If it doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on your computer by following the below instructions.
Uninstall The Printer Driver
- Select the Start button on the computer’s main screen.
- Now, type “control panel” in the search box at the bottom of the window.
- Select the Control Panel option from the search results and then pick the Programs option.
- In the next window, click on the Programs & Features option.
- Perform a right-click on your Epson printer driver from the list.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Click the Uninstall button again in the confirmation dialog box.
- Once you have uninstalled theprinter driver from the computer, go ahead and reinstall it.
Download And Then Install The Driver
- If you possess the software installation CD, insert it into your computer’s CD-ROM drive. This will kick start the driver installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the software installation.
- In case you do not possess the installation CD (or you have lost it), launch the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official support page of your Epson
- Type in your printer model name in the search box that’s located under the Search By Product Name option.
- Next, select your printer type from the list and choose your respective printer model name. Click on the Downloads tab.
- Here, choose your operating system from the drop-down list and click the GO button.
- Select the driver file you want to download from the list and click on the Download button.
- Now, the printer driver will get downloaded on your computer within a few seconds.
- Next, launch the executable file and finish the driver installation.
- At last, check if the error code 0x10 is fixed on your printer.
You can troubleshoot and Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10 on your printer by following the above methods.
For further queries about your printer, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical experts.